If Spotify is said to be losing money why hasn't it gone out of business?

Numero Uno

grand master
What's keeping Spotify afloat in business when it's been reported that the music streaming company doesn't really make huge profits?

Attachments

• Spotify Logo.png
    Spotify Logo.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 147
recommended
Shareholders and other institutional investors are the ones who keep Spotify in business and without these investors, Spotify wouldn't be where it is now. So when Spotify makes a loss the investors and the subscribers foot the bill to make sure the music streaming service stays in the business of music.

Black Panther

grand master
Shareholders and other institutional investors are the ones who keep Spotify in business and without these investors, Spotify wouldn't be where it is now. So when Spotify makes a loss the investors and the subscribers foot the bill to make sure the music streaming service stays in the business of music.

recommended

Black Panther

grand master
Does Spotify have a bigger market share compared to Apple Music and Amazon Music?

Spotify is quite popular with the masses when it comes to interactive music streaming services. But that doesn't mean Apple Music as an online music streaming service doesn't have it's own market share because as you might already know Apple has got tons of die-hard fans that support Apple products and services.

The competition for the market share will always be there between Spotify and Apple Music.

Black Panther

grand master
Between Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music what's your favorite online music streaming platform?

I definitely like Spotify music.

Matter of fact I am already used to the interface of Spotify when searching for new music releases and I have already made a couple of playlists on Spotify so to move from Spotify to Apple Music or Deezer, is sort of a hustle that I don't wanna deal with.