Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
So Zim felebrity Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg often claims she is Lucifer's angel on sosho media (id est, on Facebook, and sometimes on Instagram).

I am wondering if she is really a satanist though?

recommended
There has to be substantial clarification from Tatelicious herself to support whether she actually takes Satanism seriously or she is doing it for entertainment purposes—she could just be trolling Zimbos that's all.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
There has to be substantial clarification from Tatelicious herself to support whether she actually takes Satanism seriously or she is doing it for entertainment purposes—she could just be trolling Zimbos that's all.

recommended

Scorpio

grand master
I kinda think Tatelicious is an atheistic Satanist in terms of philosophy but I doubt it in terms of religion because she will have to openly venerate Lucifer The Light Bearer as her Lord and Savior.

Numero Uno

grand master
ou can't do what she does without being a free spirit and defying religious laws that most Zim Christians live by including cultural traditions as well.

Atheistic Satanists strongly advocate for free will e.g. "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

@Scorpio But how do Satanism or maybe Luciferean core beliefs and Tatelicious's personal conviction align together? That's my main question.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
But how do Satanism's core assumptions and Tatelicious's personal conviction align together? That's my main question.

There is a difference between one being an atheistic or theistic Satanist and a Luciferian. Tatelicious has a tendency to those terms interchangeably which is wrong and confusing.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.