Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Do you see Mandla's Lounge and Ginimbi TV doing some form of collaboration?

A collaboration between Mandla's Lounge and Ginimbi TV is not in the best interests of Genius Kadungure but very beneficial for Mandla Gumbo himself since he will absorb Genius Kadungure's fans rather than the other way round.

And I am not saying Mandla Gumbo and Genius Kadungure will never link up. They could arrange an event were Mandla Gumbo comes to Club Sankayi. That's more likely and won't damage Genius Kadungure's brand. Mandla is severely explicit in a public audience. Genius Kadungure is not anyway near that level, at least not yet.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Where is it written on Zimbabwe's Cyber Bill that people can't do Live Instagram videos or Facebook Live videos in their private homes?

I thought Zimbabwe's Cybercrime and Cyber Security Bill discusses the lawful use of technology. No?

Attachments

• Zimbabwe CyberCrime and Cyber Security Bill.png
    Zimbabwe CyberCrime and Cyber Security Bill.png
    603.7 KB · Views: 598

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So you are in agreement Mandla's Lounge will be illegal if done in Zimbabwe right? The same applies to Ginimbi Instagram live?

Let's be realistic here. What are the chances of Genius Kadungure being arrested for Ginimbi TV and it's not like he is intentionally broadcasting adult material! It's Ginimbi TV's guests who will be failing to align with Zimbabwe's high morality Cyber Bill, so as to speak.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The main point I am trying to make is what if random slay queens or socialites in Zimbabwe try to create a replica of Ginimbi Live TV or Mandla Gumbo's - Mandla Lounge. How will law enforcement in Zimbabwe deal with that since law enforcement in Zimbabwe is obsessed with morals.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The main point I am trying to make is what if random slay queens or socialites in Zimbabwe try to create a replica of Ginimbi Live TV or Mandla Gumbo's - Mandla Lounge. How will law enforcement in Zimbabwe deal with that since law enforcement in Zimbabwe is obsessed with morals.

They will obviously get arrested if they are in Zimbabwe but if they are outside of Zimbabwe I don't think so.