Numero Uno

grand master
MMG Hip Hop rapper Meek Mill sat down for an interview with NBC after being released from prison on charges of violating his probation. Meek Mill was released on Tuesday 24 April 2018 after the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania ordered that Meek Mill should be released even though the judge of his case had ruled no.

Black Panther

grand master
Meek Mill now looks a little different and carries himself a little differently also. I'm so happy he was released because he shouldn't have been in there.

Scorpio

grand master
Meek Mill now looks a little different and carries himself a little differently also. I'm so happy he was released because he shouldn't have been in there.

I can't understand why everyone feels so sad for this guy. He violated his parole agreements multiple times by leaving the city, leaving the country, drug use, turning in a fake urine sample, wheeling through cities like it's nothing, and more. If it was a regular dude they would've been locked up for years.

Numero Uno

grand master

I am so glad this is the direction he is going.

Ignorant folks may try to talk him down, but we have gone elevate this brother!

Black Panther

grand master
I can't understand why everyone feels so sad for this guy. He violated his parole agreements multiple times by leaving the city, leaving the country, drug use, turning in a fake urine sample, wheeling through cities like it's nothing, and more. If it was a regular dude they would've been locked up for years.

Didn't you hear the DA say the original charge was bogus and should be dismissed?

Numero Uno

grand master
That still doesn't give Meek Mill a right to violate probation orders, especially if your lawyers are working to reverse the charges.

We can argue all day about this he was wrongfully charged and thrown in jail, he violated his parole, etc. But I think from here on he has to work to make things right and do everything accordingly. Live and learn. I'm just happy someone out there is catching a win.

Scorpio

grand master
We can argue all day about this he was wrongfully charged and thrown in jail, he violated his parole etc But I think from here on he has to work to make things right and do everything accordingly. Live and learn. I'm just happy someone out there is catching a win.

Y’all really treating him like a god? He’s overrated honestly. Everyone is outraged that a convict who was on parole violated that parole multiple times and was actually punished for it. Most people with sense wouldn't keep doing things that are against the law. If you are on parole or probation, it's time to chill till your time is up. It's his fault that he is in all this trouble. Popping a wheelie is drawing attention that he didn't need. Y’all also make it seem like he was the greatest rapper out when he went into prison. :confused:

Black Panther

grand master
Y’all really treating him like a god. He’s overrated honestly.

Everyone is outraged that a convict who was on parole violated that parole multiple times and was actually punished for it?

Most people with sense wouldn't keep doing things that are against the law. If you on parole or probation, it's time to chill till your time is up.

It's his fault that he in all this trouble. Popping a wheelie is drawing attention that he didn't need. Y’all also makes it seem like he was the greatest rapper out when he went into prison. :confused:

I think some of y'all people just get on here just to talk because for one if you knew anything about his case he's on probation for being wrongly accused by corrupt cop 80 other people are bringing release behind this corrupt cop in the corrupt system in Philly know your facts before you start talking.

Scorpio

grand master
I think some of y'all people just get on here just to talk because for one if you knew anything about his case he's on probation for being wrongly accused by corrupt cop 80 other people are bringing release behind this corrupt cop in the corrupt system in Philly know your facts before you start talking.

If Meek Mill wasn't on probation, he would never stop his teenage life regardless of money. Look at Gucci Mane, for example, he went to prison and came out a different man. Even though people were saying Gucci Mane was cloned by the Illuminati and that's just misinformation. Sometimes prison brings that needed change in people's lives. The prison will either change you or break you.

Numero Uno

grand master
If Meek Mill wasn't on probation, he would never stop his teenage life regardless of money. Look at Gucci Mane, for example, he went to prison and came out a different man. Even though people were saying Gucci Mane was cloned by the Illuminati and that's just misinformation. Sometimes prison brings that needed change in people's lives. The prison will either change you or break you.

You should give Meek Mill some credit because he has always talked about the injustice in the system and education within the black community in the United States of America.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Although I think it’s ridiculous that Meek Mill is still on probation, he needs to be careful not to thumb his nose at the law because they will make an example out of him.

Black Panther

grand master
Although I think it’s ridiculous that Meek Mill is still on probation, he needs to be careful not to thumb his nose at the law. Because they will make an example out of him.

Everything in life happens for a reason. Every reason has a purpose and every purpose has a reason. For Meek Mill, his destination is aligning him to fulfill the mission that was set for him to accomplish.

Latest resources