makuhwa Mvenge Mvenge Facebook Admin Melly Revealed As Stacey Parker Ghost Account

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Melly Mamoyo Stacey Parker Facebook Ghost Account 1.png

Melly Mamoyo Stacey Parker Facebook Ghost Account 2.png

Mvenge Mvenge Facebook group admin Melly Mamoyo was unmasked double posting and using Stacey Parker ghost account on Mandla Gumbo's post about Olinda Chapel and Tytan Nkomo relationship.

Numero Uno

grand master
Well, damn.

Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg once said it at one point in time that "Stacey Parker" is Melly Mamoyo, because how come she always throws shade at Olinda Chapel calling "Mbuya Tea Hobvu" and constantly dragging Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg at each and every turn.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Unofunga kuti Melly wacho ndopaachabvuma here kuti she was using ghost account rakanzi Stacey Parker to throw shade at Mandla Gumbo, Olinda Chapel-Nkomo, Tytan Nkomo and Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg? Hazviite!

But what's really the point of Melly Mamoyo using Stacey Parker ghost account on the Mvenge Mvenge group?

Numero Uno

grand master
But what's really the point of Melly using Stacey Parker ghost account on the Mvenge Mvenge group?

It's obvious Melly Mamoyo has a score to settle with Olinda Chapel-Nkomo, Mandla Gumbo, Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg and Tytan Nkomo.

She is using her Mvenge Mvenge Group participants to gain more fans and social media clout.

And if I were Mandla Gumbo I would keep an eye on Loveness because why was she made admin on Mvenge Mvenge Group?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
It's obvious Melly has a score to settle with Olinda Chapel, Mandla, Tatelicious and Tytan. She is using Mvenge Mvenge participants to gain more fans.

And if I were Mandla I would keep an eye on Loveness because why was she made admin on Mvenge Mvenge?

Loveness still goes live on Mandla's Lounge and she was actually dancing there the other week, and if she had beef with Mandla then why would she show up on Mandla's lounge in the first place?

Numero Uno

grand master
Loveness still goes live on Mandla's Lounge and she was actually dancing there the other week, and if she had beef with Mandla then why would she show up on Mandla's lounge in the first place?

I am not buying it. Loveness is spying for Melly Mamoyo and them, that's why she was made admin at Mvenge Mvenge period.

Mandla Gumbo should cut off both Melly Mamoyo and Loveness they are after him until they bring him down.

They hate Mandla Gumbo because he is cool with Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg and they want a war between Mandla Gumbo and Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg. This is where the plot is going.