Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Bla Jedza

apprentice

So OC now wants her fans to stop going after Tytan Nkomo because Tytan has been complaining that OC is toxic and how she doesn't want to see Tytan Nkomo doing well for himself.

Attachments

• Olinda Chapel High Tea Outfit.png
    Olinda Chapel High Tea Outfit.png
    838.5 KB · Views: 321

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

So OC now wants her fans to stop going after Tytan Nkomo because Tytan has been complaining that OC is toxic and how she doesn't want to see Tytan Nkomo doing well for himself.

Now she is corny and she always finds the wrong road... Smh.

Earlier on she was the one castigating Tytan Nkomo on Instagram Live but now she wanna play the victim.

Queen

grand master

Were some people from Mvenge Mvenge Ezomgido throwing shade at Tytan's relationship with Olinda?

Queen

grand master
I kinda feel Olinda Chapel has 'chimuti' when it comes to organizing High Tea events though.

Scorpio

grand master
I kinda feel Olinda Chapel has 'chimuti' when it comes to organizing High Tea events though.

Haiwawo. :rolleyes::(

You are biased towards Olinda Chapel this we know. What you are saying also sounds as if you are rushing into conclusions about 'Mvenge Mvenge High Tea' yet it hasn't even taken place.

Queen

grand master
Haiwawo. :rolleyes::(

You are biased towards Olinda Chapel this we know. What you are saying also sounds as if you are rushing into conclusions about 'Mvenge Mvenge High Tea' yet it hasn't even taken place.

I am just putting my $0.02 into the subject because the way I see it is High Tea type of things require a little bit of class and outright brandish crass demeanor.

Scorpio

grand master
I am just putting my $0.02 into the subject because the way I see it is High Tea type of things require a little bit of class and outright brandish crass demeanor.

You've got to clearly explain what exactly makes you think 'Mvenge Mvenge High Tea' will be held in an unrefined manner?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
My deduction is coming from the energy I see them putting out on OC gwans.

Even OC is unrefined.

Here your thought process is similar to how Zim celebrity fans are so delusional that they will believe anything because it hurts their feelings when their fave ain't as truthful as they'd like them to be.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.