question How Much Does Mvenge Mvenge Ezomgido Group Charge For Advertising?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
What are the average ad-rates Mvenge Mvenge Ezomgido Group normally ask from potential social media clients?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Okay, so I am back...

I heard Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg currently has a FB group called — "Vanhu VaZimbabwean Queen Tatelicious", where she is making a proposition to sell ad-space on her IG & FB for $100 USD a week, and thereafter delete the sponsored post.

Zimbabwe Celebrity - Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg - Instagram Advertising Business.png

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Okay, so I am back...

I heard Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg currently has a FB group called — "Vanhu VaZimbabwean Queen Tatelicious", where she is making a proposition to sell ad-space on her IG for $100 USD a week, and thereafter delete the sponsored post.

View attachment 1503

Simple math here based on Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg's ad-rates and that's:
  • Cost Per Day: 100 ÷ 7 = $14.285 USD
  • Cost Per Month: 100 × 4 = $400 USD

Queen

grand master
Word is: she says her marriage is over, I dunno if that's a temporary separation or if Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg's divorce has been finalized by the courts.

I would have been shocked if Tatelicious was still married.

That could only work if Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg was in an open relationship type of thing.

Scorpio

grand master
Simple math here based on Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg ad-rates and that's:
  • Cost Per Day: 100 ÷ 7 = $14.285 USD
  • Cost Per Month: 100 × 4 = $400 USD

In other words, Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg would earn more if she asked for $14.285 USD a day. Instead of a flat $100 a week.

Because in an example of a monthly budget on ads from clients that will be:
  • 100 × 4 = $400 USD ... VS ... $14.285 USD × 30 = $428.55 USD
The difference being $28.55 USD.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
In other words, Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg would earn more if she asked for $14.285 USD a day. Instead of a flat $100 a week.

Because in an example of a monthly budget on ads from clients that will be:
  • 100 × 4 = $400 USD ... VS ... $14.285 USD × 30 = $428.55 USD
The difference being $28.55 USD.

Yeah, but what about the issue of successful conversions though?

This ain't the way to go for those small businesses doing it all by themselves based on Zimbabwe's situation since Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg will delete the sponsored post after the time has elapsed.

Scorpio

grand master
Yeah, but what about the issue of successful conversions though?

This ain't the way to go for those small businesses doing it all by themselves based on Zimbabwe's situation since Tatelicious Karigambe-Sandberg will delete the sponsored post after the time has elapsed.

You need to compare that to the average cost per click for an IG ad and how much one would spend to keep it all going for a month straight.

Tatelicious' one is way cheaper but the problem might be her audience.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.