Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Zim felebrity Thomas Chizhanje denied allegations and stories circulating on social media about taking Lorraine Guyo's money and using it to buy himself a nice car. The amount Thomas is being accused of theft is $3 000 USD.

However, Thomas shared screenshots of messages showing he had reached out to Lorraine Guyo about the issue. Thomas is popularly known for running a growing Facebook group called Thomas Chizhanje and Friends which is quite similar to other Zim Facebook groups like:
  • Mvenge Mvenge Ezomgido
  • Mandla's Lounge Reloaded
  • Keeping It Real NaRutendo Love Samas
  • Dandaro rePahushamwari Hwedu
  • and so much more, etc.

Attachments

• Thomas Chizhanje Allegedly Stole Lorraine Guyo - Ndinyengeiwo Money.jpg
    Thomas Chizhanje Allegedly Stole Lorraine Guyo - Ndinyengeiwo Money.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 663
  • Thomas Chizhanje Denies Allegations Of Stealing Lorraine Guyo's Money.png
    Thomas Chizhanje Denies Allegations Of Stealing Lorraine Guyo's Money.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 335
  • Thomas Chizhanje and Lorraine Guyo Latest Story.jpg
    Thomas Chizhanje and Lorraine Guyo Latest Story.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 997

Queen

grand master
I think Lorraine Guyo should address the accusations of Thomas Chizhanje stealing her money because this will portray Thomas in a bad way if the facts come out not being true.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Social media is hella full of drama and it never stops when it comes to Zim socialites.

I think I have a rough idea of what's going on here.

It must be a situation of envy because it's not the first time you have got multiple Zim Facebook group admins going against each other with things like smearing campaigns and cooking up fake V11s as a means to get more love and likes.

Queen

grand master
@Borrowdale Barron so are you suggesting there is a black-ops type of thing to bring down Thomas Chizhanje and Friends all because of silly social media wars or because he is linked up with "Ndinyengeiwo" Lorraine Guyo? :unsure:

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
@Queen, Thomas Chizhanje being a connect to Lorraine Guyo ain't no issue at all because boogie oans could still get to Lorraine if they really wanted to. That's ain't a big deal after all.

The gwan boils down to other Zim FB group admins gunning for that top spot so much that they will use that as leverage to cash in on sponsorship and the likes.

Queen

grand master
Envy has no boundaries—you and I we both know that. Don't we?

I concur, but Lorraine Guyo is not in the same lane with those other groups, and by that I mean
Mvenge Mvenge Ezomgido, Mandla's Lounge Reloaded, or Dandaro rePahushamwari Hwedu.

It's not her lane that one.

Queen

grand master
It's fast-becoming their idea of fun these days and I don't see it going away anytime soon.

IG Zim slay queens drama is kinda on the low-scale but it's gonna peak with time. I can foresee that.

Nah, I doubt it because IG ain't got that "group-thing" which makes folks more aggressive and have a sense of strong cohesion.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Nah, I doubt it because IG ain't got that "group-thing" which makes folks more aggressive and have a sense of strong cohesion.

Y'all know they can still cook something up and post it whilst amplifying it as stories so what you mean? Can't y'all see what happened here?