Radio personality and the daughter of David Parirenyatwa, Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa is said to have been fired from Capitalk FM and this also includes the station's manager Napoleon Nyanhi after airing a broadcast where they allowed callers to discuss the role of the Zimbabwe National Army in the murder of civilians in Harare during the Zimbabwe 2018 Presidential Elections.

Attachments

• Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa Fired from Capitalk FM.png
    Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa Fired from Capitalk FM.png
    416.9 KB · Views: 471
  • Ruvheneko and Napoleon Nyanhi Fired from Capitalk FM.png
    Ruvheneko and Napoleon Nyanhi Fired from Capitalk FM.png
    125 KB · Views: 334

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The last time Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa got fired from ZiFM Stereo by Supa Mandiwanzira and this time around she has done it again and got dismissed at Capitalk FM. So what's next? Will she go to Star FM?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The last time Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa got fired from ZiFM Stereo by Supa Mandiwanzira and this time around she has done it again and got dismissed at Capitalk FM. So what's next? Will she go to Star FM?

It looks like ZANU-PF and especially VP Constantino Chiwenga wants the fourth estate i.e., the media to align itself with the interests of the ruling political party and the Zimbabwe National Army.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Yup, at times she goes on and on cutting people off. I do agree with you on that one.

Well, since Ruvheneko Parirenyatwa has been fired from Capitalk FM I guess it's time for her to look for another job. I can foresee Ruvheneko's father David Parirenyatwa being dismissed as Zimbabwe's Minister of Health because VP Constantino Chiwenga knows no bounds.