42.2 KB · Views: 20,186
  • Faith Nkesi and Tebogo Thobejane 2.jpg
    Faith Nkesi and Tebogo Thobejane 2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6,933
  • Faith Nketsi and Kim Kholiwe.jpg
    Faith Nketsi and Kim Kholiwe.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 24,932
recommended
They are just IG models who parade themselves as entrepreneurs and post thirst traps to lure more male clients into securing the bag. Do you really think that any real female entrepreneurs have time to post thirst traps like Tebogo Thobejane and Faith Nketsi? I don't think so.

My assumption is that Tebogo Thobejane seems to be the one who got Faith Nketsi into the IG model game and later on Faith Nketsi brought Kim Kholiwe to form the triple threat and now it's a touring brothel.

Scorpio

grand master
Cheating is mostly because of the lack of attention and communication.

I disagree with your point because no matter how much you communicate or give attention to your partner if he (or she) wants to cheat, he (or she) will do it. You can’t blame the other partner for the choice you make as far as cheating is concerned.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Do single women like Kim Kholiwe, Faith Nketsi, and Tebogo Thobejane lead to more married men cheating based on temptation?

Some people say it’s human nature to get bored with the same thing.

But sometimes I kinda think many men cheat because they don’t like the chick. Even if they love her.

People need to understand it’s far more important to like the person you with than to love them. People got family they love but don’t like them, the same goes for relationships.

People think just because someone loves you it equates to everything when it doesn't.

Black Panther

grand master
Do single women like Kim Kholiwe, Faith Nketsi, and Tebogo Thobejane lead to more married men cheating based on temptation?

People cheat because they want to, that’s it, that's all. So nobody cheats for no reason, there is always a reason which is them wanting to cheat in the first place. Hence, you can't blame third parties.