Queen

grand master
Since when have you ever seen Mai TT clout chasing any Zim celeb?

?? You clowning around as if this ain't common sense.

If you suggest she ain't ever chased clout then why was she going back and forth with Madam Boss and the last time she had something to say about Gonyeti and Maggie (Bustop TV).

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Why should she keep her mouth closed on something she sees as an issue?

Well, look at how things turned out now. What she saw as a very serious issue was never an issue that couldn't be fixed though.

She has a husband and she has a family but has time to be all up in other grown women business on Facebook. I don't think Tytan cares much but the money and being taken care of.

Queen

grand master
She has a husband and she has a family but has time to be all up in other grown women business on Facebook. I don't think Tytan cares much but the money and being taken care of.

Here you go again with the same rhetoric of Tytan Nkomo being a kept-man. So how was Tytan Skhokho surviving before he met Olinda Chapel.

Scorpio

grand master

Tytan is all set because even if he decides to break up with Olinda he will probably be getting them child support checks too since she kinda looks like she earns more than him.

Scorpio

grand master
Why should she keep her mouth closed on something she sees as an issue?

So you can't see how some people just try too hard to be relevant?

Olinda Chapel Clapbacks At Mai Titi and Madam Boss.jpg