Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Zim comedian Mai Titi (Felistas Murata) is not in books with Madam Boss (Tarisai Chikocho) after she said on numerous occasions Madam Boss has been an unloyal friend even during the time when Olinda Chapel was getting to Tytan Nkomo she was backstabbing the item.

Mai Titi went further to illustrate how Zuva Habane is biased and has been siding with Madam Boss to the point of fuming wars targeted at smearing Mai Titi's brand image to her Zim fans and those abroad in the diaspora.

Attachments

• Mai TT Madam Boss.jpg
    Mai TT Madam Boss.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 409
  • Mai TiTi Madam Boss 2.jpg
    Mai TiTi Madam Boss 2.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 492
  • Mai TiTi Madam Boss 3.jpg
    Mai TiTi Madam Boss 3.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 441
  • Mai TiTi Madam Boss 4.jpeg
    Mai TiTi Madam Boss 4.jpeg
    38.3 KB · Views: 327
  • Zuva Habane vs Mai Titi.png
    Zuva Habane vs Mai Titi.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 298

Numero Uno

grand master
I don't think Mai Titi has got V11s to prove that Madam Boss was romping Jah Prayzah. She is only using words without proving to the public her claims.

Where are the V11s Mai Titi?

Scorpio

grand master
Because Zuva Habane did an interview with Mai Titi about Madam Boss and Tatelicious and she wasn't happy with how Zuva Habane conducted the interview.

What Mai Titi expecting Zuva Habane to do exactly? To paint the picture that Madam Boss is trash - is that it?

Numero Uno

grand master
What Mai Titi expecting Zuva Habane to do exactly? To paint the picture that Madam Boss is trash - is that it?

I think Mai Titi feels most people aren't siding with her but are in favor of Madam Boss so maybe she was trying to gain some clout from those Zim Felebrities like Tatelicious and Zuva Habane to put up a united front for her social media wars.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I think Mai Titi feels most people aren't siding with her but are in favor of Madam Boss so maybe she was trying to gain some clout from those Zim Felebrities like Tatelicious and Zuva Habane to put up a united front for her social media wars.

I disagree because Mai Titi claims she is like a one-band man and doesn't have to garner support from Zim Felebrities.

And obviously not with Tatelicious because that's pretty much explains itself.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
What's wrong with Tatelicious?

Tatelicious is like a switch, she just flips and today she may be riding with you and tomorrow she will be throwing massive shade on you - extremely volatile that one. Tatelicious takes no prisoners.