Lenard

Lenard Maseko
A woman who claims to be a sister to Tapiwa Mutikani's mother (Rachel Mukundwi), commented on Mai Titi's story by sharing her opinion about what happened between Mai Titi and Tapiwa Mutikani.

Response to Mai Tt.jpg

Ms. Nyakura gave a detailed timeline of events that took place between Tapiwa Mutikani and Mai Titi (Felistas Edwards) by saying people were against their marriage because of the following reasons:
  • Mai Titi was older than Tapiwa Mutikani
  • Mai Titi had a child from her previous relationship
  • Mai Titi was Mercy Mutsvene's background vocalist and people didn't like her being constantly on the road.
She goes on to say even though Tapiwa Mutikani had been warned by his elders and loved ones about marrying Mai Titi. He didn't yield to the warning but went on with the wedding and that's how him and Mai Titi got married.

She narrates the trouble in paradise came around when Mai Titi would go to music shows on Fridays but she would come back home later on Mondays, than her expected arrival time.

Eventually Tapiwa Mutikani got fed up with Mai Titi shenanigans and as a result the marriage was over.

Last edited:

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Where there is smoke, there is fire.

People are just taking Mai Titi's side without getting all the facts of the story and that's what you call a perfect illustration of vagina solidarity right there.

By the way, I didn't know that Mai Titi used to be a backing vocalist for Mercy Mutsvene.

Her voice sounds harsh and not too easy on the ears. I wonder how she ever got to be a backing vocalist unless her voice changed over the years.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Where there is smoke, there is fire.

People are just taking Mai Titi's side without getting all the facts of the story and that's what you call a perfect illustration of vagina solidarity right there.

By the way, I didn't know that Mai Titi used to be a backing vocalist for Mercy Mutsvene.

Her voice sounds harsh and not too easy on the ears. I wonder how she ever got to be a backing vocalist unless her voice changed over the years.

I didn't know either, but with time we will get all the details about Mai Titi - isn't she the one who invited the public to her personal business?

I tell you what, there is more drama to unfold. Watch this space.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I didn't know either but with time we will get all the details about Mai Titi - isn't she is the one who invited the public to her personal business? I tell you what, there is more drama to unfold. Watch this space.

Some people don't yet understand the dynamics and power of social media.

They are gonna learn the hard way. I keep telling folks Facebook Live is the devil. They don't listen though. That red icon ain't nothing to play with.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Some people don't yet understand the dynamics and power of social media. They are gonna learn the hard way. I keep telling folks Facebook Live is the devil. They don't listen though. That red icon ain't nothing to play with.

Yeah, I wonder what's going through in Tapiwa Mutikani's head right now. Like what's his next move?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Yeah, I wonder what's going through in Tapiwa Mutikani's head right now. Like what's his next move?

The only feasible come back for Tapiwa Mutikani's reputation is to sue Mai Titi into oblivion on the grounds that she disclosed his HIV status to the public and he can add more counts against her by saying she defamed his character including his mother's character through her distasteful and abhorrent hate speech.

Obviously, Mai Titi will come back saying she got the virus from him, but that's just her word against his.

Is that enough proof beyond reasonable doubt about Tapiwa Mutikani spreading the virus to her simply because she went on Facebook Live to rant about him? If he takes this lightly then he is setting himself up for failure because you know the court of public opinion will give him a run for his money.

And speaking of which, now you already have an assassination of character going on with the likes of Seh Calaz already recording Zimdancehall songs in favor of Mai Titi.

So from a media perspective, Mai Titi has gained more leverage about her word against his. But as for Tapiwa Mutikani, he is losing ground unless he has something planned already to address the issue at hand.