Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I have noticed many famous Zim slay queens are always coming up with relationship and marriage quotes while at the same time giving dating advice but they aren't even married. So should they bother to share those thoughts when those who are actually married don't say much? To me, it doesn't make sense.

recommended
Anyone with common sense isn't gonna take advice from a basic social media socialite (or slay queen). Worse still, some "predominantly" encourage things like being good in bed as though showcasing how you are a one-trick pony is gonna make a man commit out of that one myopic reason - LOL.

Queen

grand master
They be saying men are the major cause of broken homes in their IG quotes regularly.

Because there are certain men who put pressure to hit raw making guarantees they can't live up to in the long run.

Or they might stay for a while in a relationship claiming to be committed but knocking up their sidechicks till they have multiple baby mamas. In a way, those Zim social media socialites are kinda right. Although I don't agree with everything.

Scorpio

grand master
Because there are certain men who put pressure to hit raw making guarantees they can't live up to in the long run.

Or they might stay for a while in a relationship claiming to be committed but knocking up their sidechicks till they have multiple baby mamas. In a way, those Zim social media socialites are kinda right. Although I don't agree with everything.

If you know you are not capable of taking care of a child when the baby daddy isn't around for what so ever reason, why don't you prevent yourself from getting pregnant in the first place? This sums up the reason why I always think some slay queen pregnancies are meant to serve as "meal tickets" above anything else.

Queen

grand master
If you know you are not capable of taking care of a child when the baby daddy isn't around for what so ever reason, why don't you prevent yourself from getting pregnant in the first place? This sums up the reason why I always think some slay queen pregnancies are meant to serve as "meal tickets" above anything else.

Not in all cases because there are those blesser sperm donors who deliberately choose to be absent after the pregnancy test results come around. What will they be thinking was gonna happen when it's all said and done?

Scorpio

grand master
Not in all cases because there are those blesser sperm donors who deliberately choose to be absent after the pregnancy test results come around.

What will they be thinking was gonna happen when it's all said and done?

Come on y'all know already that's a tired poor excuse, don't nobody gonna donate sperm to them if they don’t look for one!

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Yeah right, whilst the blesser will be cheating on the low with other sidechicks.

Last time I checked being fine and drop-dead gorgeous doesn't keep a blesser around.

He may show off his current flavor of the moment (i.e., side piece or eye candy) for a little while.

But there will always be someone prettier, someone with a better body out there. It's never enough.