F

Franciscus

What's wrong with Chatty Patty Shadaya Knight that he spends his time constantly insulting Zim women?

I don't understand why Twitter hasn't banned him for his repugnant misogynistic views i.e. hatred for women.

Plus Shadaya Tawona ne information yese yaanayo on how people should run their lives sei asina mari?

He knows how everyone else should do things except how to upgrade his own life

Attachments

• Shadaya Tawona - IMG0.jpg
    Shadaya Tawona - IMG0.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 265
  • Shadaya Tawona girlfriend.jpg
    Shadaya Tawona girlfriend.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 90
  • bhebhi rashadhaya knight.jpg
    bhebhi rashadhaya knight.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Shadanos Knight.jpg
    Shadanos Knight.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 61

Black Panther

grand master
What I do not understand about people like him (i.e., Shadaya Tawona) is that if women are a problem, not worth the trouble, and a stain on the reputation of men, then why bother with them at all? He makes illogical sweeping statements that daiges are like this or that, which is absurd because he hasn’t met every daige on the planet.

W

William Bill

Since Andrew Tate got banned on social media platforms recently for his outrageous views about women I think Shadaya should be next in line. He literary spills the BS. I don't know why he hasn't been banned already.

As much as I tend to disagree with Andrew Tate, banning him is only going to make him more popular.

V

Viktor

As much as I tend to disagree with Tate, banning him is only going to make him more popular.

That's so true; being canceled is such a win for him because every news network all over the world are talking about him. He is now more famous than ever before. I also think this may be a part of his plan.

H

Helena

@Theodosius there is nothing in the constitution that says you have freedom of speech on a social media platform because back then social media didn’t exist. Andrew Tate can still say what he wants but Facebook and Instagram are not legally required to give him the platform to say it. Basically, they can cancel you for any reason they want to because they own the platform. Remember that when you build a business using any type of social media. That business's fate is determined by the owner of the platform.

W

Wilhelm

In today's society, being cancelled is a badge of honor.

Being "canceled" isn't a badge of honor, he's been banned because he's a toxic harmful influencer. However, banning him from social media sites isn't gonna stop his influence, but it might keep some people from being exposed to his garbage any further.

H

Henry

Being "canceled" isn't a badge of honor, he's been banned because he's a toxic harmful influencer. However, banning him from social media sites isn't gonna stop his influence, but it might keep some people from being exposed to his garbage any further.

It sounds like you've never heard of the Streisand effect. For example, Alex Jones being canceled boosted him into levels of popularity he never dreamed of, and the same thing is happening to Andrew Tate because I never even heard of this guy before all this drama.

S

Saliha

I am out of the loop, what did Andrew Tate do that got him banned?

He said women should take responsibility for getting raped; he said he would kill his girlfriend if she accused him of cheating; a video also came out of a woman he beat but he claimed it was BDSM; he said women are men's property and they must obey, stay home and make coffee; he said women are not allowed to go on vacations, etc.

In a nutshell, Andrew Tate he's gross.

V

Vihanna

When you see some kind of comments on social media by Shadaya Knight, you'll wonder if some people were given birth to by Satan.

Attachments

• Shadaya Knight said dont date broke women.jpeg
    Shadaya Knight said dont date broke women.jpeg
    27.7 KB · Views: 39
  • ShadayaKnight opinion about broke women - IMG1.jpeg
    ShadayaKnight opinion about broke women - IMG1.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 36
  • ShadayaKnight opinion about broke women - IMG2.jpeg
    ShadayaKnight opinion about broke women - IMG2.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 42