recommended
I think Young Thug is doing it for shock value I really doubt that he is a devil worshipper like that. Even his wearing of women's dresses seems to be an act to generate publicity and get people talking about him. I'd say he is a clout demon.

Scorpio

grand master
I think Young Thug is doing it for shock value I really doubt that he is a devil worshipper like that. Even his wearing of women's dresses seems to be an act to generate publicity and get people talking about him. I'd say he is a clout demon.

recommended
W

Whope

It seems these days Satanists are openly showing themselves. Perhaps they see it as a way to challenge traditional religious beliefs and promote individual freedom and autonomy. Or maybe they view Satanism as a philosophical or spiritual system that aligns with their personal values and beliefs.

B

Babylon

Regardless of y'all personal beliefs or opinions, it is important to remember that everyone has the right to freedom of expression and the freedom to practice their own religion or philosophy. While you may not agree with or understand the beliefs of Satanists, it is important to respect their right to express themselves openly and without fear of persecution.

N

Nyasha

I couldn't disagree more. The glorification of Satan and rejection of Christian morality is dangerous and destructive.

Yup, Christianity is based on love and compassion, while Satanism promotes individualism and self-empowerment at the expense of others.

K

Kakia

Yup, Christianity is based on love and compassion, while Satanism promotes individualism and self-empowerment at the expense of others.

I understand your concerns, but as Satanists, we see things differently. We believe in the power of the individual to shape their own destiny and reject the idea of a divine authority controlling our lives.

L

Loba

I understand your concerns, but as Satanists, we see things differently. We believe in the power of the individual to shape their own destiny and reject the idea of a divine authority controlling our lives.

I'm sorry, but I still cannot condone the glorification of Satan or rejection of Christian morality.