Boi-1da wants you to know drake is the best songwriter of all time

Numero Uno

grand master
Canadian record producer Boi-1da proclaimed in these sosho media streets there isn't any songwriter past or present that compares to OVO's very own Drizzy Drake.

Attachments

• Matthew Jehu Samuels (Boi-1da) Suggests Drake Is The Best Songwriter Of All Time.png
    Matthew Jehu Samuels (Boi-1da) Suggests Drake Is The Best Songwriter Of All Time.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 355

Scorpio

grand master
I am not sure about the songwriting part.

Boi-1da could have worded his opinion a little better I guess. After all, it's his own opinion and that's fine -- to each his own.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
This is beyond cringeworthy. Is it clown?o'clock or what?

I can see you are trying to bring up that gwan between Meek Mill, Quinton Miller, and Drake having ghostwriters and whatnot.

But still, at the end of the day that does not matter, he still one of the greatest of all time because a lot of top rap artists themselves have had ghostwriters penning songs for them too.

Black Panther

grand master
I can see you are trying to bring up that gwan between Meek Mill, Quinton Miller, and Drake having ghostwriters and whatnot.

But still, at the end of the day that does not matter, he still one of the greatest of all time because a lot of top rap artists themselves have had ghostwriters penning songs for them too.

You are defending Drake like he is paying you or something -- it’s okay oan, it's not that deep.

I mean, of course, he is overally a successful rapper from a business of music perspective but what Boi-1da is saying here is way beyond what Drake is.

You know what? I wouldn't say, "best songwriter of all time" if you're going off of Hip Hop unless one is strictly talking about contemporary rap music then perhaps so.

You can't qualify as the greatest rapper if it's not ALWAYS YOU 100% behind the lyrics, so nah. ?

And also Drake stays biting flows -- one minute he is a UK rapper, next minute he is a Caribbean singer... Need I say more?

Latest resources