religion and morals Can a man lose good blessings if he marries a slay queen?

Queen

grand master
Marriage is a choice where some people do it for the wrong reasons e.g., gold-digging; some do it for no logical reason except all their friends are married and they want to be in wedlock too. BTW, you need to define what you mean by a good woman. Are we strictly talking based on religion, Chivanhu (i.e., African culture), or self-defined morals?

Scorpio

grand master
Yes, there are good women in this world and there are also bad women.

Some women literary have that Jezebel spirit of rebellion which doesn't help to uplift their man when he is down.

Such women ought to be avoided by any man because they will derail a man from his purpose by being overly dramatic and being petty.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I agree because I don't a good man should procreate with slay queens, blessees, IG socialites and nzenza.

The act of doing so is quite frankly an undertaking of self-inflicted generational problems that will follow as time goes on.

Numero Uno

grand master
But y'all oans are kinda not addressing this question properly.

Because how can a normal person tell beyond a reasonable doubt if a daige is evil.

You know there are many wolves in sheep clothing that can put on an act really well.

And in life, don't forget people are can randomly change how they act too.

Black Panther

grand master
Sometimes the change of "relationship-titles" can ruin the romance between two people.

I am saying this because a shift from girlfriend to wife has the potential to do more harm than good if the foundation of the relationship was mainly based on carnal needs.

However, y'all could make an argument, "what has romance got to do with blessings?" and I will say this: it's futile to have a loveless relationship in the first place unless it's transactional.

Although none of that is acceptable from most religious perspectives. Blessings to some people don't always carry the same meaning to all people— not everyone is a Christian.

Just remember some people interpret blessings as anything which adds more zeros to their bank accounts.