Is it okay to go on holiday alone if you are married?

Numero Uno

grand master
Let's say you are a married person is it perfectly okay to go on a holiday alone without your spouse or partner? Do you think this can affect a happy marriage life or the other partner can understand that sometimes you need your own "me time?"

recommended
No, marriage is meant to bring two people together so that they become one and enjoy the fruits of successful married life.

So the idea of going on a vacation without your spouse is pretty suspicious and can lead to trust issues within the marriage. The other partner will start wondering why you are leaving them behind and who are you going to be hanging around with.

Black Panther

grand master
No, marriage is meant to bring two people together so that they become one and enjoy the fruits of successful married life.

So the idea of going on a vacation without your spouse is pretty suspicious and can lead to trust issues within the marriage. The other partner will start wondering why you are leaving them behind and who are you going to be hanging around with.

recommended
T

Tyrone

I don't see a problem with that. As long as both partners are comfortable with it, I think it's a good idea to have some alone time to recharge.

J

Jesse

I don't see a problem with that. As long as both partners are comfortable with it, I think it's a good idea to have some alone time to recharge.

For real, I agree with ya. It's important to have some space and time for yourself, even if you're married.

P

Patience

For real, I agree with ya. It's important to have some space and time for yourself, even if you're married.

I disagree. To me, being married means being a team and doing everything together. Taking a holiday alone goes against that principle.

M

Memory Munemo

I feel like it depends on the reason for the solo trip. If it's just to take a break and recharge a little if you are an introvert, I don't see an issue with it. But if it's for something sketchy, like trying to cheat, then that's a whole different story.

S

Simone

The bottom line, it's all about communication and finding what works for your relationship. As long as both partners are on the same page, taking a solo trip can be a good thing. But if one partner is uncomfortable with it, then it's not okay.