recommended
To build a man means to know his plans in life, what he wants to achieve, and find ways you can use to support him, any way you can, just be part of his growth, instead of just waiting there, for him to build himself.

Queen

grand master
To build a man means to know his plans in life, what he wants to achieve, and find ways you can use to support him, any way you can, just be part of his growth, instead of just waiting there, for him to build himself.

recommended

Scorpio

grand master
I prefer to have a woman that has a career than a full housewife. Having a wife in my life means we are both ready to support each other for the rest of our lives.

The reason why the majority of women use that as an excuse of supporting a man to justify themselves for not being successful it because some are lazy and don’t believe they can be who they want to be.

Scorpio

grand master
To build a man means to know his plans in life, what he wants to achieve, and find ways you can use to support him, any which way you can, just be part of his growth, instead of just waiting there, for him to build himself.

If you want to build someone then start from the foundation. You can’t be doing maintenance work and be claiming the position of an architect.

Black Panther

grand master
Some people refuse to get focused in life and that's both men and women included. So when you encounter such a person, and eventually fall in love with him or her you will in every means see that the person becomes somebody.

Some women build men through advice and emotional support, some even with money and connections too. Some end up using up all their energy to give all their time and attention to the man - being present to take care of him emotionally and spiritually, without thinking that she is wasting her time.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
To build a man means to know his plans in life, what he wants to achieve, and find ways you can use to support him, any which way you can, just be part of his growth, instead of just waiting there, for him to build himself.

And support is what you call "A Woman Building A Man?" How many women can even be on this spot you’re talking about? Y’all take 80% of his efforts and give back only 20% then call that support?

Queen

grand master
And support is what you call "A Woman Building A Man?" How many women can even be on this spot you’re talking about? Y’all take 80% of his efforts and give back only 20% then call that support?

Same way men claim they take care of women too, I guess, and suddenly feel she should be loyal. When in reality they give 10/100 and call it responsibility.

If you can do it all alone, then do it by all means. If that support means nothing to you, let her know and let her leave. Some men really appreciate it, if some of you don’t.

Scorpio

grand master
Some people refuse to get focused in life and that's both men and women included. So when you encounter such a person, and eventually fall in love with him or her you will in every means see that the person becomes somebody.

Some women build men through advice and emotional support, some even with money and connections too. Some end up using up all their energy to give all their time and attention to the man - being present to take care of him emotionally and spiritually, without thinking that she is wasting her time.

I believe a lot of men support their women financially, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually as you just listed here. People get rich and successful today because they are destined to, not because of a woman claiming to build a man.

You can support a hard-working man and he will never be successful because he’s not destined to be - at least not at that time but maybe in the near future.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Same way men claim they take care of women too, I guess, and suddenly feel she should be loyal. When in reality they give 10/100 and call it responsibility.

If you can do it all alone, then do it by all means. If that support means nothing to you, let her know and let her leave. Some men really appreciate it, if some of you don’t.

Men do most things for y’all all the time and you never see them demanding like you ladies do.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Do you know how expensive it is to look good as a lady, but y’all always wanna take credit for it even when all you contribute in a relationship is transport fare and lunch money?

It ain't no one taking credit for anyone's look. But why would you look expensive and can't maintain your lifestyle? And what is lunch money? What type of mentality is this? There will always be a man out there who will put up with your thinking, sense of entitlement, and mentality.

Queen

grand master
It ain't no one taking credit for anyone's look. But why would you look expensive and can't maintain your lifestyle? And what is lunch money? What type of mentality is this? There will always be a man out there who will put up with your thinking, sense of entitlement, and mentality.

This boils down to mostly reasons men always want that "good wife", so a good woman to support him isn't it? What is really that support and helper that a good woman is said to have, that most men say are nowhere nowadays to be found?

P.S. I wonder when appreciating women became an entitlement.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
This boils down to mostly reasons men always want that "good wife", so a good woman to support him isn't it? What is really that support and helper that a good woman is said to have, that most men say are nowhere nowadays to be found?

P.S. I wonder when appreciating women became an entitlement.

You are still in denial. I guess you are one of those people who think that "if I could build a man he will be able to read my mind". Those are fairy tales.

Queen

grand master
You are still in denial. I guess you are one of those people who think that "if I could build a man he will be able to read my mind". Those are fairy tales.

In reality, men appreciate their women looking good, smelling nice, hair done, dressed smart, and sometimes a little make-up. Slay for him and all. That's why some of y'all leave your girlfriends for slay queens but at the same time be complaining if your main chick does the same: talking about I like her with no make-up.

Scorpio

grand master
In reality, men appreciate their women looking good, smelling nice, hair done, dressed smart, and sometimes a little make-up. Slay for him and all. That's why some of y'all leave your girlfriends for slay queens but at the same time be complaining if your main chick does the same: talking about I like her with no make-up.

How about we just say some women are only humble when they need money or want marriage from a man?

Queen

grand master
How about we just say some women are only humble when they need money or want marriage from a man?

Now that's exactly what's wrong with some of you men. You call women who need support prostitutes and go around advising each other against supporting a woman, especially in monetary terms, then act like you are a price and women are desperate for marriage.