question How does social media affect relationships?

Numero Uno

grand master
All I see social media apps doing is bringing out things which used to happen back in the day more on the open side of things, it's not that any of the stuff people come across on social networks didn't happen before.

Scorpio

grand master
To me it don't make sense blaming social media sites for reasons why a relationship has failed.

That's like talking about social media and depression yet the real cause isn't social media platforms but your everyday average middle class people wanting to live superficial lifestyles like internet socialites thinking all that glitters is gold.

Queen

grand master
The internet has done made people even more petty and narcissists to an extent were if one doesn't post who they are going out with so often it can end up being a case of argument.

People posting each other on social media to me doesn't necessarily mean it's true love.

Someone can be faking it for the masses or doing it for relationship goals you know that type of thing to get more likes and followers.

Numero Uno

grand master
Real talk because social media and relationships that's a bad combination. In contrast people will present the argument that how can you hide someone you claim to love?

People are so sensitive nowadays, and most people in contemporary times can’t even keep it real with themselves, let alone keeping it real with other people.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
All I see social media apps doing is bringing out things which used to happen back in the day more on the open side of things, it's not that any of the stuff people come across on social networks didn't happen before.

That's because freaks they been out here it's just now everyone got cameras and smartphones make it easier for people to broadcast themselves quite easily on social networks.

Numero Uno

grand master
The difference is Freaknik was a once-a-year event compared to how extreme fame hungry slay queens are constantly displaying themselves every day on social media for attention.

You think at least common sense should ring bells about how strange that they will do anything for likes, comments, attention, and money. Those things should never get in the way of someone's morals.

Queen

grand master
It's usually those clout chasing internet socialites who stay turning social media into some Freaknik type of thing.

Some women pretty much feel that’s the best method and means of coming up on the internet by being controversial.

It's an age-old trick that has been utilized since the beginning of time but now social media has brought it into the open more heavily.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Some women pretty much feel that’s the best method and means of coming up on the internet by being controversial.

It's an age-old trick that has been utilized since the beginning of time but now social media has brought it into the open more heavily.

I guess this is perhaps why they say 'prostitution is the oldest profession!'

Queen

grand master
Especially doing silly challenges like the "tide pod challenge", the "cucumber challenge," etc.

As for the "cucumber challenge," you have got to know that’s what the majority of men want to see until they notice it’s their main chick doing it or worse if it still happens to be one of their own family relative.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Especially doing silly challenges like the "tide pod challenge", the "cucumber challenge," etc.

They have been degrading themselves even behind the scenes — social media just makes it more available for people to see such internet challenges.

Therefore, as time goes on nothing will be left to the imagination anymore and because of it.