What were the controversial comments made by Marques Barrett Houston?

recommended
C
Well, he done got himself in some hot water lately over some comments he made 'bout single mothers.

See, Marques took to social media to try and clear the air 'bout what he said 'bout single moms. 'Cause apparently, he called them "red flags" and said he wouldn't date no woman with kids 'cause of all her "baggage." Now, them's some pretty harsh words to be sayin' 'bout single moms, don't you think?

But Marques, he's tryin' to set the record straight. He's sayin' that his words were taken outta context, and he didn't mean to disrespect nobody. But, you know, once somethin' like that's out there, it's hard to take it back.

Personally, I don't agree with Marques. I mean, I know some single moms who are doin' an amazing job raisin'...
R

Rhianwen

No, it means older women have a backlog of unresolved trauma that inevitably affects new relationships, as well as kids and baby daddies. Younger more fertile women without years of trauma from hoe phases and broken relationships are going to be more attractive as a result!

Do men not age? That's news to me.

A

Aminata

Not all older women have baggage. Some women in their 30s or 40s are religious and never got involved with the wrong men. Some girls in their early 20s sometimes have more baggage than older women that concentrated on education, career, or religion.

B

Benazir

"Older women have too much baggage" means that you can’t play older women like you can younger ones. They want young deijs who they can manipulate and groom.