Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko

Cantor Chuchu a new upcoming Zimdancehall artist in the industry has released the music video for his song "Sei Usinga Gutsikane".

The song is about unrequited love in which a man unashamedly enunciates his love for his partner but those efforts end up being futile.

Therefore, Cantor Chuchu chants on the Zimdancehall riddim about his unrewarding experience of being caught up in love with an ungrateful partner.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
LOL! Excuse me...this Zimdancehall artist Cantor Chuchu I have never heard of him and without trying to be rude his flow and delivery is boring.

He should think across the lines of turning things up a notch by actually being serious about his music.

He is the archetype of those artists that come into the industry and before you know it; you never hear anything from them that's interesting.

In short, his efforts in the studio are sub-par for an unknown Zimdancehall artist who is trying to make it big in the music business.

The industry has too many artists that are at his level so my point is - how will Cantor Chuchu cut through the noise and stand out as he should?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
LOL! Excuse me...this Zimdancehall artist Cantor Chuchu I have never heard of him and without trying to be rude his flow and delivery is boring.

He should think across the lines of turning things up a notch by actually being serious about his music.

He is the archetype of those artists that come into the industry and before you know it; you never hear anything from them that's interesting.

In short, his efforts in the studio are sub-par for an unknown Zimdancehall artist who is trying to make it big in the music business.

The industry has too many artists that are at his level so my point is - how will Cantor Chuchu cut through the noise and stand out as he should?

Don't be so harsh since he is a new Zimdancehall artist. Give him time and he will soon find his ground.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Don't be so harsh since he is a new Zimdancehall artist. Give him time and he will soon find his ground.

But by the time he does so they might be another Zim artist taking his spot.

There are so many artists with a hungry attitude than Cantor Chuchu so, please... It's now or never.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.