Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I will go with DJ Tamuka because from the music he has produced he makes more ear-catching beats than Oskid.

This doesn't mean that Oskid isn't a good music producer though. But I don't think that Oskid holds any light to DJ Tamuka.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I will go with DJ Tamuka because from the music he has produced he makes more ear-catching beats than Oskid.

This doesn't mean that Oskid isn't a good music producer though. But I don't think that Oskid holds any light to DJ Tamuka.

Yeah right, but Oskid is more popular than DJ Tamuka.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Yeah right, but Oskid is more popular than DJ Tamuka.

Y'all play too much smh...:confused:

Where did you get that notion that Oskid is more popular than DJ Tamuka?

Give us the receipts to prove that Oskid is more famous than DJ Tamuka, and besides the thought of popularity what makes you think that if someone is popular it makes them a great producer?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Y'all play too much smh...:confused:

Where did you get that notion that Oskid is more popular than DJ Tamuka?

Give us the receipts to prove that Oskid is more famous than DJ Tamuka, and besides the thought of popularity what makes you think that if someone is popular it makes them a great producer?

If a music producer is popular it means that many clients trust them to put together a good song.

So given the fact that Oskid productions is more popular than DJ Tamuka that means Oskid has more star power (or brand power) than DJ Tamuka.

In other words, Oskid has more clout in the Zimdancehall music industry!

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If a music producer is popular it means that many clients trust them to put together a good song.

So given the fact that Oskid productions is more popular than DJ Tamuka that means Oskid has more star power (or brand power) than DJ Tamuka.

In other words, Oskid has more clout in the Zimdancehall music industry!

You are simply trolling. What clout does Oskid have in the Zimdancehall music industry which makes you worship him like that as if he is the Papa of Zimdancehall music?

DJ Tamuka is well-known and established in the Zim music industry. Matter of fact DJ Tamuka has got ties with Military Touch Movement alongside people like Jah Prayzah, ExQ, Nutty O and Tahle.