• Faith Nkesi Club Sankayi.png
    Faith Nkesi Club Sankayi.png
    952.3 KB · Views: 2,472
  • Faith Nkesi and Kim Kholiwe in Zimbabwe.jpg
    Faith Nkesi and Kim Kholiwe in Zimbabwe.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 2,583

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
But why doesn't Genius Kadungure promote local Zimbabwe socialites like Jackie Ngarande, Zoey (Noleen Sifelani) or Beverly Sibanda the way he is doing it for Faith Nketsi and Kim Kholiwe by bringing them to his Club Sankayi in Harare.

I don't know why you have made consideration of thinking of both Beverly Sibanda and Zoey (Noleen Sifelani) as Zim socialites. Personally I don't see how Beverly Sibanda fits the description of being socialite because she is less known and a bit obstreperous too, by the way.

Also, you can't compare Jackie Ngarande to Faith Nketsi because they are not on the same level. Faith Nketsi is more famous than Jackie Ngarande and commands a premium price, unlike Jackie Ngarande.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't know why you have made consideration of thinking of both Beverly Sibanda and Zoey (Noleen Sifelani) as Zim socialites. Personally I don't see how Beverly Sibanda fits the description of being socialite because she is less known and a bit obstreperous too, by the way.

Also, you can't compare Jackie Ngarande to Faith Nketsi because they are not on the same level. Faith Nketsi is more famous than Jackie Ngarande and commands a premium price, unlike Jackie Ngarande.

I doubt that Jackie Ngarande is a cheap Zim socialite or social media influencer like you are portraying her here.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I doubt that Jackie Ngarande is a cheap Zim socialite or social media influencer like you are portraying her here.

If you put Jackie Ngarande and Faith Nketsi in the same building who do you think will end up getting more attention? Worse still Jackie Ngarande vs Kim Kholiwe?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
If you put Jackie Ngarande and Faith Nketsi in the same building who do you think will end up getting more attention? Worse still Jackie Ngarande vs Kim Kholiwe?

Kim Kholiwe is not that hot in terms of facial looks. She only has got a great body but Faith Nketsi is much better looking than both Jackie Ngarande or Kim Kholiwe.