A patron reportedly spent $40,000 at Genius Kadungure's Club Sankayi Nightclub including an epic $4,000 USD tip. The newly opened club has already attracted the big spenders in Harare including slay queens and socialites who frequent the place regularly. It certainly won't be long till someone spends more money to break Club Sankayi's record bar tab.

Attachments

• Club Sankayi Receipt.jpeg
    Club Sankayi Receipt.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,368

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
  • And who is most likely to spend that type of money besides Genius Kadungure, Frank Buyanga, Wicknell Chivayo, or Tazvi Mhaka?
  • Why would Ginimbi spend all that money at his own club instead of using that money to promote his club or even further improve it with renovations?
Methinks ZIMRA needs to audit Ginimbi's Club Sankayi because my mind tells me there is something fishy going on there.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
  • And who is most likely to spend that type of money besides Genius Kadungure, Frank Buyanga, Wicknell Chivayo, or Tazvi Mhaka?
  • Why would Ginimbi spend all that money at his own club instead of using that money to promote his club or even further improve it with renovations?
Methinks ZIMRA needs to audit Ginimbi's Club Sankayi because my mind tells me there is something fishy going on there.

So in other words are you trying to say Genius Kadungure is using Club Sankayi to launder money?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
So in other words are you trying to say Genius Kadungure is using Club Sankayi to launder money?

The only way to figure that out is auditing Club Sankayi and from there it will be very clear to understand whether there is any money laundering going on or not. But I wouldn't be surprised since Genius Kadungure doesn't really explain how he makes money?