A fake baller and fraudster Thulani Dhlamini was caught up in a financial scam at Genius Kadungure's Club Sankayi nightclub where he is said to have incurred at least $87 000 on alcohol expenses.

Attachments

• Fake Baller At Genius Kadungure Club Sankayi 1.jpg
    Fake Baller At Genius Kadungure Club Sankayi 1.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Fake Baller At Genius Kadungure Club Sankayi 2.jpg
    Fake Baller At Genius Kadungure Club Sankayi 2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 365

Numero Uno

grand master
Too much weird activity has been going on there at Club Sankayi. The folks at ZIMRA should put Ginimbi and Club Sankayi regular patrons under close watch.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Too much weird activity has been going on there at Club Sankayi. The folks at ZIMRA should put Ginimbi and Club Sankayi regular patrons under close watch.

Genius Kadungure has got his paper together, I don't know about the rest of those people who try to spend more money than they have.

Numero Uno

grand master
Genius Kadungure has got his paper together, I don't know about the rest of those people who try to spend more money than they have.

But how come each and every week there is always a story about some fishy things going there at Club Sankayi?

Numero Uno

grand master
It's people who are trying to show off to slay queens and socialites yet they don't have enough bag to prove their claims. What does that have to do with Genius Kadungure?

I ain't never said it was Ginimbi's fault but sometimes one is allegedly the company that he keeps and hosts on a regular basis since people will tie you into all those shady activities.