General Gigy Money Scuffle With Her Boyfriend Hunchy Huncho

• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
Status
This thread is archived and not open for further replies. Learn More
Controversial Tanzanian video vixen and musician Gigy Money (Gift Stanford) was caught up in a scuffle with her boyfriend Hunchy Huncho.

Attachments

Last edited:
What in the Sims? Why can't I unsee this shhh...😂😂

LMAOOO.💀

Well, damn... I mean no relationship is perfect.

But then again the mindset of saying there is no such thing as a perfect relationship will always allow for an occurrence of unnecessary drama in a relationship because you may believe you can't be perfect yet if you have a mindset of working towards perfection all the time this will always give you a chance to rethink any action you do in that particular relationship thereof.

Why can’t we stop with the violence fr. 😒

Why can’t we stop with the violence fr. 😒
I suppose any sensible person these days needs to check their partner's mental health before getting with them.

I suppose any sensible person these days needs to check their partner's mental health before getting with them.
Oan, this is taking me out. 😂😭☠️☠️🤣

Who and who? 🥴🥴

Who and who? 🥴🥴
I have never heard of this Gigy Money daige either. Anyways so nobody is social distancing?

I have never heard of this Gigy Money daige either. Anyways so nobody is social distancing?
It sure looks like none and an obvious case of a toxic relationship for all to see.

It sure looks like none and an obvious case of a toxic relationship for all to see.
I concur it's clearly a mess.🥴

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Cape Town
What an embarrassment. 🤔

If they can carry themselves like this in public I definitely think what they do behind the scenes might actually be worse than this. Probably more violence.

What an embarrassment. 🤔

If they can carry themselves like this in public I definitely think what they do behind the scenes might actually be worse than this. Probably more violence.
You ain't told no lie. You are right on the money, fo sho.

I'd suggest they move on with their lives separately and find new love because this ain't it. Eventually, someone will end up getting hurt real bad if this continues.

They mad oooh -- talk about the clownery, oans. 🤡

They mad oooh -- talk about the clownery, oans. 🤡
Apparently it's you oans @Borrowdale Barron and yourself @Numero Uno who needs to stop with the foolery and take matters like these seriously though.

Apparently it's you oans @Borrowdale Barron and yourself @Numero Uno who needs to stop with the foolery and take matters like these seriously though.
We done did thunin' fr y'all.

First of all, you got two clowns in love and y'all gonna come for us. I don't understand your logic. But hey, y'all can carry on then.

Status
This thread is archived and not open for further replies. Learn More

••