general Hip Hop Pantsula Has Announced The Tracklist for His Upcoming Music Project Drum The Album

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Hip Hop Pantsula Tracklist for Drum The Album.png

Hip Hop Pantsula Album Tracklist.png

SA Hip Hop rapper Hip Hop Pantsula (HHP) has now made public the tracklist of his new music project "Drum The Album."

HHP is also more than excited to release this new body of work which is anticipated by SA Hip Hop music industry to shake things up and prove the fact, Hip Hop Pantsula can still rack the mic and do wonders than the contemporary mumble rappers who have been clogging the market with disposable and unmemorable songs.

Black Panther

grand master
A new album from Hip Hop Pantsula?

The SA Hip Hop game has changed over the years and it's in the era of mumble rap.

Most of these young kids won't give this new Hip Hop Pantsula a few spins without going back to the mumble rap they are used to.

Of course, we know Hip Hop Pantsula is a veteran in the South African Hip Hop music industry but then again Hip Hop music is a young man's sport.

Numero Uno

grand master
A new album from Hip Hop Pantsula?

The SA Hip Hop game has changed over the years and it's in the era of mumble rap.

Most of these young kids won't give this new Hip Hop Pantsula a few spins without going back to the mumble rap they are used to.

Of course, we know Hip Hop Pantsula is a veteran in the South African Hip Hop music industry but then again Hip Hop music is a young man's sport.

Y'all already hating on Hip Hop Pantsula's album and it hasn't even been out yet, SMH.

Black Panther

grand master
Y'all already hating on Hip Hop Pantsula's album and it hasn't even been out yet SMH.

I ain't hating on Hip Hip Pantsula's new songs or anything like that. I am just stating the obvious.

The current SA Hip Hop music industry is flooded with mumble rappers.

The young kids are into that mumble rap music so for them to pay any mind to Hip Hop Pantsula, yeah right... let's just keep it real now.

Numero Uno

grand master
I ain't hating on Hip Hip Pantsula's new songs or anything like that. I am just stating the obvious.

The current SA Hip Hop music industry is flooded with mumble rappers.

The young kids are into that mumble rap music so for them to pay any mind to Hip Hop Pantsula, yeah right... let's just keep it real now.

Which prominent SA Hip Hop rappers that you are referring to as mumble rappers that have more clout than Hip Hop Pantsula?

Is it Cassper Nyovest, Nasty C, AKA, Emtee, Shane Eagle, Priddy Ugly, Nadia Nakai?

BTW, I don't see these aforementioned SA rappers fitting in the category to be called mumble rappers though.

But since you brought up the issue of modern SA Hip Hop being filled to the brim with mumble rap I guess you should highlight those SA rap artists that you think fall into the description of being part of South African mumble rap.

Black Panther

grand master
Which prominent SA Hip Hop rappers that you are referring to as mumble rappers that have more clout than Hip Hop Pantsula?

Is it Cassper Nyovest, Nasty C, AKA, Emtee, Shane Eagle, Priddy Ugly, Nadia Nakai?

BTW, I don't see these aforementioned SA rappers fitting in the category to be called mumble rappers though.

But since you brought up the issue of modern SA Hip Hop being filled to the brim with mumble rap I guess you should highlight those SA rap artists that you think fall into the description of being part of South African mumble rap.

I won't say names but you can use your own imagination...

Status
This post is closed for further replies.