general Hip Hop Pantsula Sets Release Date For The New Album Titled - "DRUM"

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
South African Hip Hop veteran "Hip Hop Pantsula" has set the release date for his upcoming new album called DRUM.

This music project from Hip Hop Pantsula is hugely anticipated and is scheduled to hit the Hip Hop market on the 16th of June this year.

There is also news that DRUM will be Hip Hop Pantsula's last album which is quite touching to Hip Hop Pantsula's loyal fan base.

Hip Hop Pantsula Announces Release Date For DRUM The Album.png

Numero Uno

grand master
Whoa! Is this DRUM album from Hip Hop Pantsula going to be his last album for real?

Yeah unfortunately yes, maybe Hip Hop Pantsula will change his mind and come back in the game in future you never know with Hip Hop artists. So I am taking this with a grain of salt.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Yeah unfortunately yes, maybe Hip Hop Pantsula will change his mind and come back in the game in future you never know with Hip Hop artists. So I am taking this with a grain of salt.

I don't think this is Hip Hop Pantsula's album. It's really hard to quit making music especially if you have a passion for it. So Hip Hop Pantsula is gonna be around still making music.

Black Panther

grand master
I don't think this is Hip Hop Pantsula's album. It's really hard to quit making music especially if you have a passion for it. So Hip Hop Pantsula is gonna be around still making music.

I am gonna also agree with that point of view to say Hip Hop Pantsula isn't retiring anytime soon from the SA Hip Hop game.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.