recommended
Mubobobo is just a way of having no physical penetration (i.e., often referred to as "Bluetooth sex") but the same amount of pleasure is said to be experienced when one uses it.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Mubobobo is just a way of having no physical penetration (i.e., often referred to as "Bluetooth sex") but the same amount of pleasure is said to be experienced when one uses it.

recommended

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So how come there aren't legal measures to prosecute people who use mubobobo since it's mostly done by people in a non-consensual manner?

Imagine a scenario wherein someone claims they have been bewitched (kuroyiwa) how can they prove their claims are true? What if they are just making things up to tarnish the image of the next person? The same analogy is true when it comes to the use of mubobobo. It's hard to prove since everything happens without physical contact.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Does mubobobo work in the context of long-distance situations like the target person being across the Pacific or the Atlantic ocean?

I don't know about that.

However, if you listen to mubobobo stories people usually make suggestions of mubobobo being blue-tooth sex or wireless that takes place in a supernatural plane.

So maybe if the magic is strong that can happen but who knows?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So after busting a nut does a woman actually get pregnant?

I have never heard of cases were a woman got pregnant because someone used mobobobo magic on her.

Think about the instances when witches go out naked at night. The first thing they apparently do is to engage in sex before doing their magic rituals.

Have you ever heard about a case were a one of the witches got pregnant when they had an orgy with other witches?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
If we are talking specifically about the use of mubobobo then that's what people use it for. What else could it be? It's not like the perpetrator is trying to form a long-term relationship or anything.

Understood, but these days it seems most relationships are being formed through superficial reasons like social clout, looks, and things like whether you have a bag or not.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't get your point. What's wrong if man desires a fine woman?

What comes after a woman's beauty is the point I'm making. Beauty and a nice body aren't enough to sustain a relationship or long-term interest.

It may work for a while, but eventually, the momentum fades. Even beauty itself fades with the natural process of aging. So for a serious relationship to work, there has to be substance there.