Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
DJ Cuppy teams up with Ghanaian musician Sarkodie for this infectious Afropop catchy song titled "Vybe".

The last time DJ Cuppy worked with Afrobeat star Tekno for her song "Green Light" but this right here is her follow-up single to her musicianship.

Attachments

• Cuppy ft Sarkodie - Vybe.png
    Cuppy ft Sarkodie - Vybe.png
    360.5 KB · Views: 266

Black Panther

grand master
I am only listening to this Cuppy song "Vybe" because of Sarkodie, and I am still waiting for DJ Cuppy to make a song without any feature that should be more interesting.

Black Panther

grand master
DJ Cuppy's real name is Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola. She is the daughter of Femi Otedola.

Oh, she is the daughter of Femi Otedola... say no more! She must have been born with a silver spoon in mouth, I guess that explains it all.

But besides that, her music is only popping because of the collaborations she is making.

Last time Cuppy collaborated with Tekno and now she has collaborated with Sarkodie, obviously, she is well-off to foot the bill with future international artists because they ain't gonna be doing it for free though.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Oh, she is the daughter of Femi Otedola... say no more! She must have been born with a silver spoon in mouth, I guess that explains it all.

But besides that, her music is only popping because of the collaborations she is making.

Last time Cuppy collaborated with Tekno and now she has collaborated with Sarkodie, obviously, she is well-off to foot the bill with future international artists because they ain't gonna be doing it for free though.

The Tekno feature was to appease Nigerians and register her name as also being an artist.

This joint right here would sell her to Ghanaians too — so with two songs, she already has a fan base in Nigeria, and Ghana already. Every move is well thought of.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.