So Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School, huh?

B

Baba VeMakuhwa

I didn't know Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School ka ini.

She sure must be hella smart. But guys, why does she have to constantly thirst trap?

Attachments

• Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School graduate.png
    Melody Natalie Mhandu went to Havard Business School graduate.png
    420.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG2.jpg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG2.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 120
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG3.jpeg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG3.jpeg
    72.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG4.jpg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG5.jpg
    Melody Natalie Mhandu - IMG5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 73
recommended
1: On her LinkedIn page it says she has a certificate in Sustainable Business Strategy; but you, for the love of sensationalism the way you wrote your title it sounds like you are saying she has a first-class honors degree in business and clearly that isn't the case. Anyone who is literate can easily come to that conclusion.

2: Musiye aite zvinomufadza. It's her body, and she is the one who establishes the rules and boundaries thereof. If she decides to spend the whole entire day "thirst trapping" as you said, I tell you what oan, that's her life to live. I always believe people do things for a reason and again if they are happy, they are happy. As for me, I've got bigger fish to fry. I just watch and mind my own hokoso...
M

Makandinzwanani

The internet is a realm of illusions. People on LinkedIn are too successful in their careers and achievements and in pretty much every single social media platform out there the trend is the same. But LinkedIn will make you think you are just useless in life, lmao.

T

Teairra

The internet is a realm of illusions. People on LinkedIn are too successful in their careers and achievements and in pretty much every single social media platform out there the trend is the same. But LinkedIn will make you think you are just useless in life, lmao.

LinkedIn is one of the best career development websites platforms. You should be focused on building your connections there instead of being intimidated by other people's profiles.

Black Panther

grand master

I haven't seen or will ever see anything that will make me feel less of myself. The problem is that most of you have low self-esteem and that is you start envying people and evil thoughts start flowing into your mind.

C

Clara

Oppression tew moch for social media but na fake life full am.

N

Natalie Mhandu

Inbox me do I show you my credentials Baba
Is there a code of conduct that comes with someone's educational background? You sound very dumb 😂

H

Hamzah

She mostly posts normal pictures and stuff. I don't see why this is a big deal to y'all.

Sure, but if one were to reach a conclusion after going through her page they'd assume she is yet another slay queen while there could be more to her, you know, like being above average, smart, and all that.

Latest resources