P

Phoenix

How do I stretch my tracks in the Avid Pro Tools Edit window so I can delete smaller sections?

M

Material Towel

In Pro Tools, to stretch tracks for easier editing, zoom in using the "+" key or trackpad gesture, then hover over the edge you want to adjust, hold Shift + Option (Mac) or Shift + Alt (PC), and drag the edge to resize.

D

Director Organic

On an Apple Mac, you can zoom in by pressing "Command ]" and zoom out by pressing "Command [". To make the waveform larger, use "Option Command ]", and to make it smaller, use "Option Command [". I am not familiar with the Microsoft Windows equivalent.

P

PiemasterUK

Which mice do you all use effectively with Avid Pro Tools? I'm considering an upgrade and I'm unsure whether wireless or wired is the better option.

V

VinceMcMeme

How does the higher price of the Logitech trackball compare to its features? Honest question - what advantages does it have for being almost twice as expensive?

I don't like thumb-operated trackballs. I prefer the larger size, almost like a pool ball, compared to Logitech trackballs, which are closer to a golf ball size.