Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Zim Hip Hop artiste Takura (Bernard Shonhai) posted on his Twitter account (@takuralife) that if he manages to get 5 thousand re-tweets he will go ahead and carry out the task to Fill Up HICC with the help of South African rapper Cassper Nyovest.

Takura exclaimed that he takes inspiration from SA Hip Hop artist Cassper Nyovest who pioneered and inspired other African rappers when he managed to do the following:
  • "Cassper Nyovest - Fill Up the Dome"
  • "Cassper Nyovest - Fill Up FNB Stadium"

Takura Feels Inspired by Cassper Nyovest Wants to Fill Up HICC.png

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The moral of the story here is that HICC has been filled up so many times.

I suggest that Takura as a Zim Hip Hop artiste who wants to make history he should do something more challenging because even Zimdancehall artists have filled up HICC.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The moral of the story here is that HICC has been filled up so many times.

I suggest that Takura as a Zim Hip Hop artiste who wants to make history he should do something more challenging because even Zimdancehall artists have filled up HICC.

But how many Zim Hip Hop rappers do you know that have filled up HICC?

Even Stunner (Desmond Chideme) can NOT in contemporary times pull a Zim Hip Hop crowd to fill up HICC. The only Zim Hip Hop rapper right now who can do that is Takura.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
But how many Zim Hip Hop rappers do you know that have filled up HICC?

Even Stunner (Desmond Chideme) can NOT in contemporary times pull a Zim Hip Hop crowd to fill up HICC. The only Zim Hip Hop rapper right now who can do that is Takura.

If my memory serves me right, HICC has only been filled up by Winky D, Oliver Mtukudzi and Jah Prayzah.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If my memory serves me right, HICC has only been filled up by Winky D, Oliver Mtukudzi and Jah Prayzah.

Beside that, Takura has the ability to fill up HICC especially if he manages to bring Cassper Nyovest to help him achieve that Zim Hip Hop dream.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Besides that, Takura has the ability to fill up HICC especially if he manages to bring Cassper Nyovest to help him achieve that Zim Hip Hop dream.

The Zim Hip Hop crowd is not as big as a Zimdancehall audience let's not forget that. This simply means for Takura to fill up HICC he would need at least 4 000+ music fans who are willing to see him perform.

I am not saying that Takura doesn't have fans. Yes, he does actually have a Zim Hip Hop fan base.

But the main highlight here is that if Takura brings out Cassper Nyovest then more people will be willing to come.

And if Takura doesn't bring out an artist who has clout like Cassper Nyovest then... please kindly forget it!

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The Zim Hip Hop crowd is not as big as a Zimdancehall audience let's not forget that. This simply means for Takura to fill up HICC he would need at least 4 000+ music fans who are willing to see him perform.

I am not saying that Takura doesn't have fans. Yes, he does actually have a Zim Hip Hop fan base.

But the main highlight here is that if Takura brings out Cassper Nyovest then more people will be willing to come.

And if Takura doesn't bring out an artist who has clout like Cassper Nyovest then... please kindly forget it!

I bet you eat your words when Takura becomes one of the Zim Hip Hop rappers to fill up HICC!

Status
This post is closed for further replies.