What Do Y'all Oans Think About Celebrities With Face Tattoos?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Just by looking at the fast growing trend of celebrities with face tattoos what are y'all oans opinion on the matter?

Shamiso

initiate
I think face tattoos are a bad decision altogether.

But as for tattoo artists, they most definitely ain't gonna have this type of opinion because that's how some of them get paid -- putting ink on someone's forehead.

Shamiso

initiate
There are certain young fans that will try to follow that not knowing it will make them unemployable in the long run.

I agree with y'all this is so true.

But most people nowadays are set on being their own boss e.g. Youtuber, Twitch streamer and etc.

They don't believe they need to be employable however reality will always kick them in the tail.

Black Panther

grand master
The showbiz industry (i.e. film business, music business, etc) is probably the only field where face tattoos are not so much of an issue compared to other industries.

Obviously face tattoos affect employment or business deals if you own and operate your own business.

Some folks might say people should not judge, but they do, and that’s just the reality of the situation.

Scorpio

grand master
How about grabbing people's attention with actual talent?

It takes time to horn a skill.

Also, remember there are numerous examples of people who have ended up as celebrities by generally being weirdos.

As a result, as I said earlier on clout chasers will try as much as they can to imitate anything they think will make them the center of attention.

Scorpio

grand master
Fame is one hell of a drug. Go figure!

Yeah, fame sometimes comes with demons people will, later on, have to deal with.

There are those who manage to handle it whilst other people go berserk because the fame dosage will be too much.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Don't you think perhaps depression is one of the reasons why they do it?

You can't blame depression for all of those celebrity face tattoos.

It's just a matter of being dull. The mind is like a muscle and needs to be exercised on intellectual stuff because that way retarded thoughts will go away.

Scorpio

grand master
You can't blame depression for all of those celebrity face tattoos.

It's just a matter of being dull. The mind is like a muscle and needs to be exercised on intellectual stuff because that way retarded thoughts will go away.

Say no more, oan. There is no other better way to put it.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.