Numero Uno

grand master
What about the thought of shutting down Club Sankayi because it wasn't as profitable as expected?

There are two rumors, and what you mentioned is one of them. There is another rumor of wanting to make sure Club Sankayi wasn't engaging in noise pollution based on complaints lodged by people.

Numero Uno

grand master
So obviously Harare slay queens have also changed their strategic planning too.

They definitely would never hesitate because money has to be made one way or the other. The only thing I am curious about that type of lifestyle is whether they will at least consider the thought of true love.

Scorpio

grand master
They definitely would never hesitate because money has to be made one way or the other. The only thing I am curious about that type of lifestyle is whether they will at least consider the thought of true love.

Looking for true love, really? :LOL:

Haven't you seen when Zim socialites hit the wall it marks the beginning of complaining about how they ain't good men out here? It's only then when commitment matters right now it's all about having fun.

P.S. The wall doesn't take prisoners!

Queen

grand master
The only thing I am curious about that type of lifestyle is whether they will at least consider the thought of true love.

The modern world is now more centred around money basically for everything you wanna do. There ain't no rational woman who wants a broke man though