Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
So what took place between SA female rapper Fifi Cooper and the record label Ambitiouz Entertainment? Are they still working together or they parted ways with each other.

Fifi Cooper.png

Black Panther

grand master
I heard Fifi Cooper left Ambitiouz Entertainment because they couldn't reach an agreement with the issue involving royalty payments and record deal legal agreement.

Numero Uno

grand master
I heard Fifi Cooper left Ambitiouz Entertainment because they couldn't reach an agreement with the issue involving royalty payments and record deal legal agreement.

Okay, but was Fifi Cooper paid something in the process of being signed to Ambitiouz Entertainment. And are there any other artists that left Ambitiouz Entertainment because of royalty payments.

Black Panther

grand master
Okay, but was Fifi Cooper paid something in the process of being signed to Ambitiouz Entertainment. And are there any other artists that left Ambitiouz Entertainment because of royalty payments.

I wouldn't know the entire details of whether Fifi Cooper was paid all the royalties due to her or not while she was signed to Ambitiouz Entertainment.

However, some of the artists that left Ambitiouz Entertainment allegedly because of royalty disputes include:
  • A-Reece
  • B3nchMarQ

Scorpio

grand master
I wouldn't know the entire details whether Fifi Cooper was paid all the royalties due to her or not while she was signed to Ambitiouz Entertainment. However, some of the artists that left Ambitiouz Entertainment allegedly because of royalty disputes include:
  • A-Reece
  • B3nchMarQ

Whenever there is smoke there is fire. I heard Julius Malema and EFF stepped in to help Fifi Cooper leave Ambitiouz Entertainment.

Attachments

• Fifi Cooper and Julius Malema.png
    Fifi Cooper and Julius Malema.png
    581.7 KB · Views: 915

Numero Uno

grand master
Whenever there is smoke there is fire. I heard Julius Malema and EFF stepped in to help Fifi Cooper leave Ambitiouz Entertainment.

View attachment 36

Welp, so if EFF leader Julius Malema had to help Fifi Cooper with her record deal with Ambitiouz Entertainment.

Does that mean EFF leader Julius Malema expects in return that Fifi Cooper will always vote for him?

P.S. I am asking for a friend...

Scorpio

grand master
Welp, so if EFF leader Julius Malema had to help Fifi Cooper with her record deal with Ambitiouz Entertainment. Does that mean EFF leader Julius Malema expects in return that Fifi Cooper will always vote for him? P.S I am asking for a friend...

Let's just say EFF leader Julius Malema was just being benevolent that's all.

Other than that I will have to keep a close eye on the relationship between SA Hip Hop rapper Emtee and Ambitiouz Entertainment to see if history will repeat itself.

Black Panther

grand master
Let's just say EFF leader Julius Malema was just being benevolent that's all. Other than that I will have to keep a close eye on the relationship between SA Hip Hop rapper Emtee and Ambitiouz Entertainment to see if history will repeat itself.

Emtee is obviously the cash cow for Ambitiouz Entertainment so I doubt anything will spring up unless the South African Independent record label Ambitiouz Entertainment finds new talent that has the potential to be bigger than Emtee.

Status
This post is closed for further replies.