question Why Did Nicki Minaj Change Her Original Verse On "Migos - Motorsport"?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
What's the main reason Nicki Minaj had to change the original verse she had recorded on "Migos - Motorsport" which also features Cardi B.

Scorpio

grand master
I think Cardi B and Atlantic Records had a problem with Nicki Minaj saying Cardi B's name so they made her change it.

And Quavo didn't like the singing part. Then Cardi B turned around and said that Nicki Minaj's verse wasn't finished because they told her to go and change it. Check out Nicki Minaj's interview with Zane Lowe.

Numero Uno

grand master
Cardi B overreacted.

I think Nicki Minaj was already introducing Cardi B to the rap game as Queen by saying if “Cardi The QB” as in Cardi B will be the new Queen B of rap because Nikki will soon be stepping off her throne and passing the crown and sash like so many others had to do before her to make way for the new queens of hip hop for the next Era...

We all know MEN in the rap game can still make Music until they’re in Hospice Age but women never make it over 35 so maybe that was one of Nikki’s ways of saying she’s moving over to make way... It’s not really the music industry that’s scandalous and try to conjure up sh*t.

Scorpio

grand master
I think Nicki Minaj was already introducing Cardi B to the rap game as Queen by saying if “Cardi The QB” as in Cardi B will be the new Queen B of rap because Nikki will soon be stepping off her throne and passing the crown and sash like so many others had to do before her to make way for the new queens of hip hop for the next Era...

We all know MEN in the rap game can still make Music until they’re in Hospice Age but women never make it over 35 so maybe that was one of Nikki’s ways of saying she’s moving over to make way... It’s not really the music industry that’s scandalous and try to conjure up sh*t.

Nicki has never, ever tried to further another rapper's career!

She's too self-centered and insecure. It was a straight-up diss!

Scorpio

grand master
The industry is trying to push Cardi B into Nicki Minaj's spot.

When Cardi B got exposed for having a ghostwriter and talking shit about Nicki Minaj, most of the industry didn't even cover it.

But if Nicki Minaj says the slightest thing that sounds disrespectful to all of the industry tries to make Nicki Minaj seem like the worst villain in Hip Hop.

Black Panther

grand master
When Cardi B got exposed for having a ghostwriter and talking shit about Nicki Minaj, most of the industry dint even cover it.

But if Nicki Minaj says the slightest thing that sounds disrespectful to all of the industry tries to make Nicki Minaj seem like the worst villain in Hip Hop.

That’s how the industry works. When you hear artists say the industry is shady this is what they're talking about.

Music politics, biased media & favoritism.

Black Panther

grand master
Unfortunately, Nicki’s paying for her past actions.

That line was definitely a diss to Cardi B. Nicki Minaj basically bosses upon her with that line. Vince Lombardi was a damn COACH. He feeds the QB the plays.

Nicki says she is fed Cardi her moves and style. That’s a diss. Therefore, I think Cardi B just made a necessary power move and there’s nothing wrong with that.

Numero Uno

grand master
That line was definitely a diss to Cardi B. Nicki Minaj basically bosses upon her with that line. Vince Lombardi was a damn COACH. He feeds the QB the plays.

Nicki says she is fed Cardi her moves and style. That’s a diss. Therefore, I think Cardi B just made a necessary power move and there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Vince Lombardi was a Coach = "Boss"
  • Quarter Back = "Player In The Game Answerable To The Coach"
That’s shade. Not to mention Cardi B says Nicki Minaj snubbed her when they first met.

Scorpio

grand master
Vince Lombardi was a Coach = "BOSS"
Quarter Back = "PLAYER IN THE GAME"

That’s shade. Not to mention Cardi B say Nicki Minaj snubbed her when they first met.

On the other hand this could be no shade thrown because QBs need coaches to help IMPROVE their game. Everyone who doesn't watch football may think this verse is shade. IDK

Numero Uno

grand master
On the other hand this could be no shade thrown because QBs need coaches to help IMPROVE their game. Everyone who doesn't watch football may think this verse is shade. IDK

She's not trying to improve someone's game if she says "I can actually afford this... b*tch you my son.. my crown won't fit you." Which was B.S?

Why didn't Nicki Minaj help another female rapper get in the Industry before Cardi B, even if on a smaller scale?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Latest resources