Zim sports presenter Spencer Banda was caught with a married woman

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Popular Zimbabwean sports presenter Spencer Banda was caught red-handed with a married woman. The husband had a confrontation with Spencer Banda for disrespecting and violating conjugal rights which are only entitled to him by virtue of having exchanged vows with his wife.

It appears Spencer Banda thought he could otherwise engage in a relationship with a married woman unfortunately for Spence Banda he was caught at the wrong spot, at the wrong time, and with that said Spencer Banda experienced a combative sport that he will probably remember for years to come as a bed-hopping sports presenter.

Attachments

• Spencer Banda.jpg
    Spencer Banda.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1,802
  • Spencer Banda Caught Cheating with a Married Woman.jpg
    Spencer Banda Caught Cheating with a Married Woman.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 1,797

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
So who is at fault here?

Did Spencer Banda know he was dealing with a married woman or did the woman in question lie to Spencer Banda that she wasn't married?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So who is at fault here? Did Spencer Banda know he was dealing with a married woman or did the woman in question lie to Spencer Banda that she wasn't married?

To be realistic it doesn't require so much effort to figure if a woman is married or single. One has to make requests to schedule random times to see her or call her.

By doing so it will clearly become evident whether the woman is single or married due to the fact that she will have a weird timetable were she won't answer your calls or outright tell you not to call her during the night.

My verdict is very simple and straightforward when it comes to this story of Star FM's sports presenter Spencer Banda caught cheating -- and that is, Spencer Banda was fully aware of what he was getting himself into by bed-hopping with a married woman.

Some men don't understand how dangerous it is with messing with another man's wife and henceforth Spence Banda will hereby testify to the rest of his friends and colleagues his mishaps.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I am sure he has definitely learned his lesson from this incident. But on the other hand, the damage has been done already. I don't see the wife's husband having the same level of trust toward his wife ever since Spencer Banda blew his wife's back. Such is life, it's sad but that's life.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I am sure he has definitely learned his lesson from this incident. But on the other hand, the damage has been done already. I don't see the wife's husband having the same level of trust toward his wife ever since Spencer Banda blew his wife's back. Such is life, it's sad but that's life.

The husband will start to question whether his wife ever loved him in the first place. Because no married man wants to witness his wife having quality time with a random stranger, worse still with a public figure like Spencer Banda.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The husband will start to question whether his wife ever loved him in the first place. Because no married man wants to witness his wife having quality time with a random stranger, worse still with a public figure like Spencer Banda.

If you expand stories like these you might also find out that maybe the husband was earlier on caught cheating and the wife could have retaliated by cheating on him as well. I am not saying that's what happened in this situation, it's just that there are always two sides to a story and finally the truth. Therefore, my question is, "What made the wife cheat on her husband? Was it because she wasn't getting enough attention from her husband or was it because prior to getting married she already had flings with Spencer Banda?"

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
If you expand stories like these you might also find out that maybe the husband was earlier on caught cheating and the wife could have retaliated by cheating on him as well. I am not saying that's what happened in this situation, it's just that there are always two sides to a story and finally the truth. Therefore, my question is, "What made the wife cheat on her husband? Was it because she wasn't getting enough attention from her husband or was it because prior to getting married she already had flings with Spencer Banda?"

You know what at this point, they have all reached a junction of no return. Once a husband catches his wife cheating on him in most cases the husband doesn't hesitate to end the marriage. It's very rare that a husband will forgive his wife after she cheated on him unless she is rich or the breadwinner. Maybe he will reconsider.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
You know what at this point, they have all reached a junction of no return. Once a husband catches his wife cheating on him in most cases the husband doesn't hesitate to end the marriage. It's very rare that a husband will forgive his wife after she cheated on him unless she is rich or the breadwinner. Maybe he will reconsider.

In the long run, this will portray a bad image of Spencer Banda's brand.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
In the long run this will portray a bad image of Spencer Banda's brand.

If Spencer Banda was so concerned about his image and brand he wouldn't have put himself in this situation would he? There are so many women out there but he thought he could get away with this. Now, look.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
If Spencer Banda was so concerned about his image and brand he wouldn't have put himself in this situation would he? There are so many women out there but he thought he could get away with this. Now, look.

I don't know if Spencer Banda is still working at Star FM or ZBC but if that's the case it's going to be awkward going to his workplace with people knowing about his recent shenanigans.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
So Spencer Banda claims he wasn't having an affair with a married woman but he went to her house to just pick up a parcel.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master

So Spencer Banda claims he wasn't having an affair with a married woman but he went to her house to just pick up a parcel.

He is just trying to spin the story so that he clears his name. Why would he have to go to a married woman's house to collect a parcel? Why didn't the lady arrange to deliver the parcel during daytime hours at any other place other than her house?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
He is just trying to spin the story so that he clears his name. Why would he have to go to a married woman's house to collect a parcel? Why didn't the lady arrange to deliver the parcel during daytime hours at any other place other than her house?

Yeah, sometimes whenever a person is caught cheating whether they are male or female they always have an excuse to derail the story and make it seem they are innocent. This is why perhaps Spencer Banda after being caught with a married woman went as far as making a police report so that in the future he will spin the story to make himself look like the victim.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Yeah, sometimes whenever a person is caught cheating whether they are male or female they always have an excuse to derail the story and make it seem they are innocent. This is why perhaps Spencer Banda after being caught with a married woman went as far as making a police report so that in the future he will spin the story to make himself look like the victim.

The victim here is the husband whose wife cheated on him. So both his wife and Spencer Banda are at fault here and they need to be ashamed of engaging in this repugnant and abhorrent act.