makuhwa PHD Ministries Walter Magaya Allegedly Impregnated A Church Woman

Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Numero Uno

grand master
Well-known P.H.D. Ministries Prophet Walter Magaya is apparently being alleged by a former Yadah church attendant to have impregnated her.

The young lady's parents shared the story leading to the events in which they claim Walter Magaya coerced their child into sleeping with him.

For a quick rundown and for the sake of cliff notes let's attribute the young lady's name as "Jane Doe"

Cliff Notes:
  • Jane Doe used to go to Prophet Magaya's House and meet with other church youths.
  • At one service at Raylton Sports Club, Jane Doe's mother was approached by the Prophet and asked to meet her after two weeks' time.
  • The mother obliged and went to his house at the time in Marlborough, and was told by Walter Magaya that her daughter is pregnant by her boyfriend.
  • Both parents agreed to stay with their pregnant daughter since they were told the baby's daddy is nowhere to be found.
  • Just before Jane Doe was about to deliver her baby she was called by Walter Magaya's wife and given money (i.e. $200 USD) for child preparation.
  • Fast forward... Jane Doe met a new boyfriend after giving birth and he accepted her regardless of being a single parent.
  • Jane Doe's boyfriend inquired who her baby daddy is from her, and advocated she should tell her parents the 'real' father's child — of which she proceeded to do.
  • Jane Doe claims she would sleep with Magaya in the prayer room, sometimes they would get it on in the toilet, etc roundabout when she was 17 years old!
  • The parents elaborated on how this whole act was done through Magaya's manipulation of wanting to sponsor their daughter's education and well-being.
  • Magaya called Jane Doe's mother because her daughter was accusing him of being her baby daddy and said Jane Doe used to date his relative.
  • As time went on Prophet Walter Magaya met with Jane Doe and his parents at his office and apologized for what had transpired.

Attachments

• PHD Ministries Prophet Walter Magaya Latest News - Rape Allegations.jpg
    PHD Ministries Prophet Walter Magaya Latest News - Rape Allegations.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 998

Scorpio

grand master
Interesting but I don't think the young lady was sexually assaulted by Walter Magaya if she gave him consent multiple times whenever they met on the grounds that she was of age.

Queen

grand master
Interesting but I don't think the young lady was sexually assaulted by Walter Magaya if she gave him consent multiple times whenever they met on the grounds that she was of age.

In the video posted, both parents claim she was around 17 years old when she started seeing Magaya.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
There goes your pulpit pimps. It never rains but it sure does pour.

It takes two to tango — all those women who have been saying they slept with Walter Magaya why do they act as if they don't know that Magaya is a married man.

Shouldn't they be respecting Magaya's wife?

Queen

grand master
It takes two to tango — all those women who have been saying they slept with Walter Magaya why do they act as if they don't know that Magaya is a married man.

How about Magaya respecting his own marriage in the first place.

I don't get why y'all decide to defend Magaya and portraying him as a victim while he is the one who should be taking his vows seriously.

Queen

grand master
In other words this case can be said to be rape, no?

There might be room for denial because he can say I never had sex with her until she was of age.

That's if the case actually goes to court because Magaya has been proving himself to be the teflon don of Zimbabwean Prophets.

Black Panther

grand master
It's part of the rumors people talk about. However, money answers all things so I wouldn't be surprised if that's how he gets down.

At this point I kinda assume Magaya actually believes he has reached a point were he literary thinks he is too big to fail. Don't cha think so too?

Queen

grand master
At this point I kinda assume Magaya actually believes he has reached a point were he literary thinks he is too big to fail. Don't cha think so too?

It's too many hands in PHD Ministries pies and they wouldn't want their cash cow to go down like Robert Martin Gumbura.

It's to be expected they will stop at nothing even in public relations to clear his name from all his Yadah church scandals.

Numero Uno

grand master
Y'all think Prophet Walter Magaya's wife has already come to terms that her man has multiple side pieces ready to serve him or she is only sticking around for the sake of money, prestige and to save face?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.