Status
This post is closed for further replies.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Does Ammara Brown's song "Akiliz" suggest her relationship with Roki because who else would she make a personal song for other than him?

Attachments

• Ammara Brown Akiliz Meaning.jpg
    Ammara Brown Akiliz Meaning.jpg
    169.6 KB · Views: 336

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
The meaning of Akiliz is rather ambiguous but all the signs are pointing towards Roki because he is more so a drug addict with multiple baby mamas and it's kinda surprising why Ammara Brown actually saw in him in the first place.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
The meaning of Akiliz is rather ambiguous but all the signs are pointing towards Roki because he is more so a drug addict with multiple baby mamas and it's kinda surprising why Ammara Brown actually saw in him in the first place.

I think Ammara Brown and Roki deserve each other because they are in the same industry. You know how people in the show business get down. Both males and females tend to have a newfound hypersexual image to say the least, let alone the use of drugs. Now that's the icing on the cake.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I think Ammara Brown and Roki deserve each other because they are in the same industry. You know how people in the show business get down. Both males and females tend to have a newfound hypersexual image to say the least, let alone the use of drugs. Now that's the icing on the cake.

I will rather kindly dispute the fact of Ammara Brown being a drug addict though. Not saying she hasn't touched none of the stuff. But what do I know?

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
It depends on the context of how you look at it because pot is now widely classified as medication and to some people it's mainly for recreational purposes.

Whatever, but have we reached the conclusion that the meaning of the song Akiliz is about Roki?

Status
This post is closed for further replies.