Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Long distance relationship inongoda vanhu vasina pride. Communcation inofanwa kuitika every minute or whenever you get the chance and make sure waakuita business you let munhu wako know kwete kuti anozokutsvaga asingaziye kuti ukumboiteyi, ndoopanozobva kunyeberana. And above all be transparent in everything nemunhu wako and being honest that way zvinofaya.

Scorpio

grand master
Long distance relationships problems are just too many but the biggest long distance relationship challenge is trust issues.

Kutungana kwembudzi kwega kwega kutambisirwa nguva nema data bundles.

Asi ini hangu long distance relationship yemurume nemukadzi vakaroorana ndoona seiri worth keeping than yeboyfriend negirlfriend.

Queen

grand master
Long distance relationship inongoda vanhu vasina pride.

Communcation inofanwa kuitika every minute or whenever you get the chance....

My common sense tells me communication is essentially not as useful if there's no comprehension between any conversations that will take place in a long distance relationship setting.

So, understanding what the next person wants is the first step and additionally if the hearts are close together the long distance is nothing.

Scorpio

grand master
My common sense tells me communication is essentially not as useful if there's no comprehension between any conversations that will take place in a long distance relationship setting.

So, understanding what the next person wants is the first step and additionally if the hearts are close together the long distance is nothing.

You are talking like someone who watches too many romantic movies.