recommended
@Munyaradzi Mafaro I think I have on numerous occasions hexpagorated to you that chikwambo is a spirit, not just a mere physical object.

There are of course different ways that n'anga can make chikwambo because it varies on the client's needs and to what extent they are willing to go.

For example, n'anga will use several ingredients i.e. mvura yemunhu akafa (water that is collected from a dead body normally with the aid of a rogue mortician) some will literally reach an agreement to buy that water.

However, in the event they buy mvura yemunhu akafa they are quality control measures taken to validate that the water is really from a deceased person because some morticians think they...

Queen

grand master
@Munyaradzi Mafaro I think I have on numerous occasions hexpagorated to you that chikwambo is a spirit, not just a mere physical object.

There are of course different ways that n'anga can make chikwambo because it varies on the client's needs and to what extent they are willing to go.

For example, n'anga will use several ingredients i.e. mvura yemunhu akafa (water that is collected from a dead body normally with the aid of a rogue mortician) some will literally reach an agreement to buy that water.

However, in the event they buy mvura yemunhu akafa they are quality control measures taken to validate that the water is really from a deceased person because some morticians think they are slick they can take it straight from the tap and complete a transaction.

Long story short—mvura yemunhu akafa it's supposed to start heating up during a ritual test procedure.

Anyway moving forward, that water will be used with mishonga at a gravesite to create chikwambo on behalf of the client. In some cases, n'anga may request a client to be in attendance with them at a gravesite to perform the necessary rites.

In some scenarios, n'anga may inform their client they can only obtain a certain type of chikwambo through kuchekeresa their loved ones, and henceforth when the deed is done that n'anga will put in work on the deceased body parts and make things happen like clockwork.

After everything is all said and done a client is obviously given mhiko (ways of conduct so as to not upset chikwambo otherwise calamity will soon follow that client everywhere they are).

recommended

Queen

grand master
@Queen @Nolwazi Kwayedza so in other words, y'all are saying with the spirit of a dead person you can't make chikwambo?

Sounds to me what you are asking is self-explanatory.

No dead bodies mean no zvikwambo (or zvidhoma).

Because think about it, what will they work with?

Furthermore, some witches prefer to perform rites on old graves compared to new graves, just so you know (I forgot to point that out earlier on).

Black Panther

grand master
Are there certain particular things that chikwambo doesn't like?

For the most part, chikwambo doesn't like munyu (salt) and hupfu (mealie-meal). Especially if that stuff is thrown at it -- chinoita hukasha husina akamboona (it gets stupid angry).

But ropa (blood) and bonde (intercourse) then, ka1.

Sometimes people who have zvikwambo might sexually and maritally sacrifice their daughters and sons to zvikwambo zvavo.

This means they will have spiritual husbands without them knowing their parents did this to them. As a result, people caught up in those situations won't get married easily (zvekumhanya, ma1).

Latest resources