Status
This post is closed for further replies.
The wait for Lady Gaga's new studio album is becoming long for many of her fans worldwide, even those who are also part of the entertainment industry.

In a conversation with the singer, beauty influencer Nikkie de Jager, better known by the name of her YouTube channel NikkieTutorials, couldn't resist expressing to the author of "Bad Romance" what many are thinking: "We can't wait for LG7."

A message that has brought a smile to Lady Gaga, aware of the anticipation her upcoming project generates. "I'm working as fast as I can," confessed the artist, who seems to be just as eager to showcase her new music as her followers are to hear it.

Songs that, as can be inferred from her words, will be loaded with her most personal essence. "I'll say that I'm feeling deeply inspired right now and I'm very excited about everything I have to show."

Additionally, Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta wanted to share some affectionate words for her followers and music listeners worldwide and the circumstances surrounding the composition of this album. "I am very grateful for everyone's enthusiasm and my creativity," she explained.

Attachments

• Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (Lady Gaga) is in the process of creating her 7th LP.jpg
    Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (Lady Gaga) is in the process of creating her 7th LP.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 62
Status
This post is closed for further replies.