Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Two adults behaving like overgrown children on sosho media... SMH!

Reading between the lines it sounds to me like Angelica Colchèita is pretty much saying: relationships are investments, not hobbies.

You know sometimes people can have a different mental age (zera repfungwa) whereby one's current mental age doesn't allow them to tolerate or do certain things anymore, either you build something solid or you let it slide.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Reading between the lines it sounds to me like Angelica Colchèita is pretty much saying: relationships are investments, not hobbies.

You know sometimes people can have a different mental age (zera repfungwa) whereby one's current mental age doesn't allow them to tolerate or do certain things anymore, either you build something solid or you let it slide.

Why not do both? Because you’re dating for a purpose, marriage, or whatever, does it mean u can’t have fun?

Bla Jedza

apprentice

Exactly??.

All successful relationships are products of investment. Even one's personal life can't be successful without self-investment.

So if I see a daige I like I should just ask, "Babe I fit invest in you?"

Shamiso

initiate
Don't marry if you know you are gonna divorce later.

Your logic is flawed.

Most people don't get married with a clearly laid out plan to divorce. It just happens because a relationship doesn't work out unless they are a golddigger then of course, yes.

IMO a major contributor to this is that more people nowadays are narcissists than at any other time in history, so therefore the reports of rising divorce rates and relationship break-ups aren't surprising.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Your logic is flawed.

Most people don't get married with a clearly laid out plan to divorce. It just happens because a relationship doesn't work out unless they are a golddigger then of course, yes.

IMO a major contributor to this is that more people nowadays are narcissists than at any other time in history, so therefore the reports of rising divorce rates and relationship break-ups aren't surprising.

I agree with you.

Although sometimes it isn't because you're self-centered or aren't willing to put in the work. Sometimes it is just because you are with the wrong person.

So an explanation of high divorce rates these days is due to the result of an individual not being forced to stay in a long-term commitment with someone for a lifetime.

Lest I forget, social Media is another cause too! You can get a boyfriend/girlfriend replacement in seconds. No value in relationships anymore. ?

Your logic is flawed.

IMO a major contributor to this is that more people nowadays are narcissists than at any other time in history, so therefore the case of rising divorce rates and relationship break-ups isn't surprising.
People have always been narcissistic. It’s just now that they are in competition with each other due to social media.

Bla Jedza

apprentice
Sonja Madzikanda's husband, Sir Wicknell Chivayo was put under pressure on a plane.

Sonja Madzikanda Husband, Sir Wicknell Chivayo Under Pressure - IMG1.jpg

Shamiso

initiate
Sonja Madzikanda's husband, Sir Wicknell Chivayo was put under pressure on a plane.

View attachment 2544

Zvinhu zvacho so ma1.

This is why it's good to "always leave room for disappointment," if you are in a long-term relationship. Plus it’s not for lazy people! Commitment is a full-time job.

With that said, I don't see how Sonja Madzikanda will be flattered with that image and Wicknell's caption either.

Now imagine if the roles were reversed and Sonja Madzikanda did the same thing—all hell would break loose. There would be pandemonium without a doubt.