recommended
Njuzu, nzuzu, (or manjuzu i.e., slang) means either "mermaid" or "merman" in English, furthermore, it mostly manifests as feminine energy (i.e. negative energy or ying).

N.B. njuzu ("alien spirit") is different from mhondoro and mudzimu ("ancestral spirits").

In other words, think of it as a water spirit (with a lower body of a fish and an upper body of a human) that is used by some Zimbos mostly for material gain (good fortune and prosperity), or medicine (traditional healing purposes).

Queen

grand master
Njuzu, nzuzu, (or manjuzu i.e., slang) means either "mermaid" or "merman" in English, furthermore, it mostly manifests as feminine energy (i.e. negative energy or ying).

N.B. njuzu ("alien spirit") is different from mhondoro and mudzimu ("ancestral spirits").

In other words, think of it as a water spirit (with a lower body of a fish and an upper body of a human) that is used by some Zimbos mostly for material gain (good fortune and prosperity), or medicine (traditional healing purposes).

Attachments

• njuzu.png
    njuzu.png
    408.4 KB · Views: 45
  • male and female mermaid.png
    male and female mermaid.png
    424.5 KB · Views: 45
recommended

Queen

grand master
@Shamiso Isn't there any relation between undines and njuzu?

Well yeah, undines or ondines refer to water spirits.

And often some people might use the term "marine spirits" i.e. mostly Christians and this is what they will be trying to say—undines.

There are basically four types of elemental spirits which are:

Fire SpiritsSalamanders
Air spiritsSylphs
Earth spiritsGnomes
Water spiritsUndines or ondines

Queen

grand master
Okay but aren't marine spirits like njuzu demons that trick people into serving them.

It depends on how you look at it.

In Dzimbabwe and particularly in the case of ATR, things like necromancy, divination, theurgy, etc, are all part of the normal routine.

On the other side of things, and that is to say, Christian churches look at summoning or working with spirits as the devil's work.

Queen

grand master
Why did you say feminine energy is negative? Does that mean masculine energy is good in the world of spirits?

I was talmbout dis in terms of polarity derived from Hermes Trismegistus stuff.

Hence the first being masculine energy ("penetrative", "yang"), the second being feminine energy ("receptive", "ying")—the former is positively charged (or active) and the latter is negatively charged (or passive).

Check out the table:

YingYang
NightDay
WomanMan
DarkLight
WaterFire
MoonSun
ColdHot

Bla Jedza

apprentice
I was talmbout energy in terms of sexual polarity.

Hence the first being masculine energy ("penetrative"), the second being feminine energy ("receptive")—the former is positively charged (or active) and the latter is negatively charged (or passive).

So do women, in general, have masculine energy within them?

Queen

grand master
So do women, in general, have masculine energy within them?

Yes, absolutely.

Even men have feminine energy, except the masculine side is more prominent whilst the form exists in its latent form.

The other difference is how people balance their energy. Some people are hyper-masculine and some people are hyper-feminine.

Ideally, a man should not be EXTREMELY masculine.

Because too much of one thing isn't a good thing. The same applies to women—the equilibrium of energy is very important unless you want to be super aggressive, that is.

Queen

grand master
Okay, so since njuzu is a water spirit how come there are a few bold claims of either njuzu photos or videos found in Dzimbabwe?"

I just don't get it?

Das internet sensationalism. Nuh photographer kyan snap njuzu photos.

Bikaaz mweya wenjuzu primarily hegzist for di spiritual plane, nawt physical.

If ih was possible deh cudda aredi bi "REAL" motion pictures af njuzu and ada undines/ondines besides aal dat CGI.

Latest resources