Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Sir Wicknell Chivayo wished his friend Tazvi Mhaka a happy 40th Birthday message on his Instagram account and in addition, he included heartwarming words.

Sir Wicknell said:
"I am so lucky to have you as a brother and my best friend. Today you have added another year to your age and may it come with hope, joy, and enormous wishes of life for you. Your birthday is special to me because it gives me the chance to remember the day that someone I look up to and honor came into the world. You are my mentor and supporter in every sphere of life. I am indebted to you beyond repayment and I wish you the very best on this special day."

Attachments

• Sir Wicknell Wishes Tazvi Mhaka Happy Birthday.png
    Sir Wicknell Wishes Tazvi Mhaka Happy Birthday.png
    909 KB · Views: 607
  • Tazvi Mhaka small house.png
    Tazvi Mhaka small house.png
    396.1 KB · Views: 907

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
How come Sir Wicknell Chivayo doesn't post birthday messages to Genius Kadungure the same way he does to Tazvi Mhaka?

I don't think Genius Kadungure and Wicknell Chivayo get along really well. There's that moment time when Genius Kadungure was being dragged by Mutumwa Mawere about the money he lent to Ginimbi and Sir Wicknell took the side of Mutumwa Mawere by bashing Ginimbi.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I don't think Genius Kadungure and Wicknell Chivayo get along really well. There's that moment time when Genius Kadungure was being dragged by Mutumwa Mawere about the money he lent to Ginimbi and Sir Wicknell took the side of Mutumwa Mawere by bashing Ginimbi.

I thought that the beef between Mutumwa Mawere and Genius Kadungure was over. Is it still going on?