What is your opinion about Musvo Zimbabwe?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Welp, just by doing a simple research I have been informed that Mandla Gumbo had a falling out with Shorai so how do you explain such a situation given that the informant suggests Shorai was actually part of Mandla's Lounge who exposed herself and regretted the move because her son obliged she shouldn't be part of that group or whatever.

The word on the street from what I have gathered is that after the fact, Shorai did a live video with Baracuss (I am not sure if that's his real name) explaining what actually happened on that particular day but that's the word on the street. I can't really bank too much on it.

Some of that actually happened I am not sure about the Shorai part but she left the group because she made claims on Mvenge Mvenge Ezomgidho saying Mandla Gumbo was trying to hit on her and got mad when she turned him down.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Some of that actually happened I am not sure about Shorai Tawodzera's part but she left the group because she made claims on Mvenge Mvenge Ezomgidho saying Mandla Gumbo was trying to hit on her and got mad when she turned him down.

But is there proof that Mandla Gumbo was trying to make moves on Shorai because it could be defamation if that ain't true.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Whatever... but Mandla Gumbo had a falling out with Shorai and that's water under the bridge who knows maybe they will get back together.

Time will tell... but I am now hearing Shorai vented her personal business to the world on Mandla's Lounge where she was talking about her relations with her multiple baby daddies?

How far true is that?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Time will tell but I am now hearing Shorai vented her personal business to the world on Mandla's Lounge? How far true is that?

Oh, she did but in the worst way because you know Facebook is the last place to share your personal stories especially going Live for that matter. When you go Live everything becomes public domain and screenshots of that subject actually exist - the whole shebang.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Oh, she did but in the worst way because you know Facebook is the last place to share your personal stories especially going Live for that matter. When you go Live everything becomes public domain and screenshots of that subject actually exist - the whole shebang.

Where are the screenshots I can't seem to find them online.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
This means my assessment of that whole Manda's Lounge is right because you see Shorai is gone and that means from inception she was disposable. Mandla is getting booked for shows like Zodwa WaBantu. All Shorai did was vent to people on Facebook who are just there for drama. Now you tell me, who is the loser in this situation? Mandla is getting paid for the publicity generated by Shorai since some promoters are now booking him just after hearing about Mandla's Lounge.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
This means my assessment of that whole Manda's Lounge is right because you see Shorai is gone and that means from inception she was disposable. Mandla is getting booked for shows like Zodwa WaBantu. All Shorai did was vent to people on Facebook who are just there for drama. Now you tell me, who is the loser in this situation? Mandla is getting paid for the publicity generated by Shorai since some promoters are now booking him just after hearing about Mandla's Lounge.

I can't say Shorai got the short end of the stick because she came into the group saying she is a free spirit and I am sure she is now even more aware of what free spirit really means.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I can't say Shorai got the short end of the stick because she came in the group saying she is a free-spirit and I am sure she is now even more aware what free-spirit really means...

You need to stop gassing her up like that because the real free spirit here is Mandla because when the going gets tough you have people like Shorai jumping ship while Mandla stands for what he is about. However, she won't be the only one that will be old news to Mandla's Lounge, more is yet to come just wait and see.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
You need to stop gassing her up like that because the real free-spirit here is Mandla because when the going gets tough you have people like Shorai jumping ship. But she won't be the only one, more is yet to come just wait and see.

The only way that the group will be shut down is if it gets reported to Facebook directly because reports within the group go to the admins before they reach the Facebook moderation team. Otherwise, in the meantime, Mandla's Lounge is still going strong.