Lenard

Lenard Maseko
I have heard rumors circulating that Chiweddar left Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement the same way Andy Muridzo decided to leave Military Touch Movement.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I have heard rumors circulating that Chiweddar left Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement the same way Andy Muridzo decided to leave Military Touch Movement.

Isn't Andy Muridzo left Jah Prayzah's MTM because he wasn't getting attention but I don't understand why Chiweddar would have a similar reason since he is NOT a music producer like DJ Tamuka and Oskid?

If Chiweddar was an artist like Andy Muridzo then I would understand the need to have the same type of attention.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
Isn't Andy Muridzo left Jah Prayzah's MTM because he wasn't getting attention but I don't understand why Chiweddar would have a similar reason since he is NOT a music producer like DJ Tamuka and Oskid?

If Chiweddar was an artist like Andy Muridzo then I would understand the need to have the same type of attention.

I heard that Chiweddar was upset that DJ Tamuka would get so much credit while he wouldn't receive the same amount of credit for the work he put in at Military Touch Movement.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
My take on this is if Chiweddar made the final unreconcilable decision to leave Military Touch Movement then it shows Jah Prayzah doesn't have the right business acumen to build long-lasting brands because people will take notice of those shortcomings and avoid doing business with him altogether.

Andy Muridzo leaving Jah Prayzah was just a starting point and now Chiweddar so who is next? ExQ or Tahle WeDzinza?

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
My take on this is if Chiweddar made the final unreconcible decision to leave Military Touch Movement then it shows Jah Prayzah doesn't have the right business acumen to build long-lasting brands because people will take notice of those shortcomings and avoid doing business with him altogether.

Andy Muridzo leaving Jah Prayzah was just a starting point and now Chiweddar so who is next? ExQ or Tahle WeDzinza?

I wouldn't shift the blame to Jah Prayzah because in stories like these you have to hear from both sides before drawing conclusions.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
I wouldn't shift the blame to Jah Prayzah because in stories like these you have to hear from both sides before drawing conclusions.

You are right except you are choosing to ignore the reality that is unfolding there at Military Touch Movement with artists and music producers leaving left, right and center.

Lenard

Lenard Maseko
You are right except you are choosing to ignore the reality that is unfolding there at Military Touch Movement with artists and music producers leaving left, right and center.

Jah Prayzah can only do so much given his financial status.

You can't expect Jah Prayzah to be able to facilitate every need of his artists and music producers with the current situation in Zimbabwe at the moment.

Borrowdale Barron

grand master
Jah Prayzah can only do so much given his financial status. You can't expect Jah Prayzah to be able to facilitate every need of his artists and music producers with the current situation in Zimbabwe at the moment.

Then what's the incentive of artists and music producers signing with Jah Prayzah's Military Touch Movement?